• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Indiana Jones

What an awesome bunch of flicks. My favorite is of course, Temple of Doom, with Crusade coming in a close second. Raiders and Skull are tied for next in line.

I think Raiders of the Lost Ark is a pretty cool guy. He melts his face and doesn't afraid of anything.

I've never actually seen an Indy movie, but I've heard a lot of good things about them. I even heard the new one was good, but the South Park parody gave me nightmares.

the hollywood brother can remember being a little hollywood brother and loving the movies. the hollywood brother has not seen the latest one but the first three and movies that the hollywood brother can watch over and over again.

I think the badness of the fourth Indy is grossly exaggerated by people who have fond childhood memories of the first 3, kinda in the same way the old Transformers cartoon was really kinda crappy in retrospect. so was He-Man. I can't believe I actually used to watch those half-hour commercials every Saturday morning. o.o

I didn't look at the article but I did see something on AICN about a new animated Indiana Jones series... damnit OK I'll click a new tab and see what it was. OK.. It was Paul Dini saying that a Indiana Jones cartoon in the style BTAS and Superman would be a cool thing. Something that he would like to do. That sounds like a freaking awesome idea.

As for the movies, they are awesome movies. I loved Raiders of the Lost Ark. It is clearly one of my favorites. The others are good as well. I was really pleased with latest one.

eveybody says the Crystal Skull sucks, but i friggin love it. i mean come on, Indy survives a friggin nuke!

eveybody says the Crystal Skull sucks, but i friggin love it. i mean come on, Indy survives a friggin nuke!

I really enjoyed Crystal Skull. People forget that it's an Indy movie and it's required to be larger than life and unbelievable at times. I love how he survived that nuke as well, friggin' awesome.

Indy still kicks ass and looks ruggedly handsome while doing it. I still think he shoulda banged Spalko.

Never saw the fourth since I tend to live by the idea that new movies in a series made LONG after the original will suck. And Temple of Doom was my fave too.

Kali ma! Kal MA! KALI MA! *pulls your heart out*

Never saw the fourth since I tend to live by the idea that new movies in a series made LONG after the original will suck. And Temple of Doom was my fave too.

Kali ma! Kal MA! KALI MA! *pulls your heart out*

i love you signature, Excess! nothing is more awesome than that photo.

I just saw Crystal Skull, and although I liked the concept, it saddened me. Karen Allen reprised her role with just a bit too much enthusiasm, and you could tell that Harrison Ford was ready to be done with it all. The Russian 'plot' was a little bit oppressive for a movie like this, but they did manage to pull it off well enough, I suppose.

<Spoiler alert... read no further if you haven't seen this movie.. yada yada yada>

Although they don't make them today like they did yesterday, I don't think a Frigidare would actually ever provide even close to enough protection from a nuclear blast... otherwise, we'd all have extras, right? ;)

So, since they had to end the Harrison Ford part of the series, they did it well enough, I suppose. I just wish it could have been on more of a positive... but I do give them credit for making the attempt to advance the timeline for the 'next' series(?)!

I have heard of him but I have never seen the movie Indiana Jones or anything about him.All I remember is being at Universal Studios when I was younger and seeing a stunt show that I think was for Indiana Jones and he was on a stage that had like a ramp (like you see at certain places for handicapped people to roll down in their wheel chairs and he had his back to a boulder and was trying to keep it from rolling down and crushing him but that's all I've ever seen of him and that wasn't really him just a stuntman

I have heard of him but I have never seen the movie Indiana Jones or anything about him.All I remember is being at Universal Studios when I was younger and seeing a stunt show that I think was for Indiana Jones and he was on a stage that had like a ramp (like you see at certain places for handicapped people to roll down in their wheel chairs and he had his back to a boulder and was trying to keep it from rolling down and crushing him but that's all I've ever seen of him and that wasn't really him just a stuntman

... You've never seen ANY of the Indiana Jones movies?

I tend to suspend my beliefs at these films. You don't normally go into an Indiana Jones film (Or any Lucas Films for that matter) looking for realism.

It's not a particularly safe practice.

As far as not seeing any Indy films at all...

<:O

A part of me is crying on the inside...

;-;

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back