• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Indianapolis Colts 6-0

Dionysus

TMF Regular
Indianapolis Colts 9-0

:xpeepsofa I'm baaaa-aaack LOL :xpeepsofa

I know. I can hear people groaning already :Kiss1: :Kiss1:

I've actually put off re-posting my thread from last year until I got a better handle on things. I wanted to see, more than anything, how much of an impact losing Edge was going to be. Had a lot of close games thus far, closer than I would like really, but a win is a win is a win etc. etc. :rotate:

Gonna be interesting to see what happens this year, and how long Peyton "Miracle Man" Manning can keep getting the boys out of those nasty tight situations we've been getting into thus far.

By the way, I just wanted to add on a personal note, I am LOVING every news byte I hear about poor ol' Edge James crying about how he's languishing in Arizona. Boo flippin hoo. Awwwww........(I'm not bitter :jester: )

We now return you to your normally scheduled threads........

Last edited:
All i'll say is the colts have always been an amazing team, but lack the super bowls needed to make them great. Much like the atlanta braves

Dionysus said:
:xpeepsofa I'm baaaa-aaack LOL :xpeepsofa

I know. I can hear people groaning already :Kiss1: :Kiss1:

I've actually put off re-posting my thread from last year until I got a better handle on things. I wanted to see, more than anything, how much of an impact losing Edge was going to be. Had a lot of close games thus far, closer than I would like really, but a win is a win is a win etc. etc. :rotate:

Gonna be interesting to see what happens this year, and how long Peyton "Miracle Man" Manning can keep getting the boys out of those nasty tight situations we've been getting into thus far. I believe we play Denver next week. Should be a good one.

By the way, I just wanted to add on a personal note, I am LOVING every news byte I hear about poor ol' Edge James crying about how he's languishing in Arizona. Boo flippin hoo. Awwwww........(I'm not bitter :jester: )

We now return you to your normally scheduled threads........

BOO HISS Hate the Pony's since Unitas retired. :mad:

Goodieluver said:
All i'll say is the colts have always been an amazing team, but lack the super bowls needed to make them great. Much like the atlanta braves

Point well taken (although I'm not a baseball fan so the Braves remark escapes me, but I can imagine what you're getting at). I too would like to see some of the regular season magic we've had lately carry over into the playoffs. Last year's first round beat down by Pittsburgh still tastes, to quote Hannibal Lector, "like sucking on a greasy coin". But that being said, I can live with the magic even if it evaporates come post season :jester:

bugman said:
BOO HISS Hate the Pony's since Unitas retired.

I almost had a witty reply but then I noticed your sig image. I hate spiders :shock: :p :p :p

I think they're the ninth team to go 6-0 in back to back seasons.

Now can they win in the playoffs?

Another squeaker, 7-0

I am now firmly convinced that watching the colts defense is taking years off of my life.

Denver played a tough game, and a couple of times there I wasnt sure if my little thread was going to die a quick death this year or not lol.

But, another win, another *BUMP* lol........ :xpulcy:

8-0

Here we go again :rotate:

I missed the first half of the game, but I managed to catch the second. Seemed to play a tighter game this time around. I was surprised to see Vinateiri (I know I've spelled that wrong) struggle a bit but I still say he's 150% better than Vander-Run-My-Mouth-Jagt.

It's always just a little sweeter to win against New England, since that team has had our number for so long.

I believe next week is Buffalo, in Indy.

As always, another win, another *BUMP* lol........

Last edited:
The Colts are the only undefeated team now in the NFL at 8-0. The road to the Superbowl may have to come through Indianapolis this year.

kered said:
The Colts are the only undefeated team now in the NFL at 8-0. The road to the Superbowl may have to come through Indianapolis this year.

The Pats will rebound and handle them in the playoffs. :cool2:

maniactickler said:
The Pats will rebound and handle them in the playoffs. :cool2:

The Broncos will take care of the Pats and they'll face the Colts in the AFC Championship game. The Patriots will have to travel on the road if they want to go to the Super Bowl.

First NFL Team With Back To Back 9-0 Seasons

Well I only caught half of last weeks game and ended up missing this one entirely (long story - mostly because it wasnt broadcast in my area :cry1: ).

But given that we won the game by 1 point, I think it's better for my own well being that I didnt catch this one LOL. All these close games just remind me how clogged my arteries are. But, a win is a win is a win etc. etc.

We seem to have the whole regular season thing down tight, and I for one intend to enjoy it, even if we choke it up again come playoffs. Hopefully that wont be the case though :upsidedow

I believe next week is a road game against Dallas.

As usual, another win, another *BUMP* :happyfloa

Dionysus said:
Well I only caught half of last weeks game and ended up missing this one entirely (long story - mostly because it wasnt broadcast in my area :cry1: ).

But given that we won the game by 1 point, I think it's better for my own well being that I didnt catch this one LOL. All these close games just remind me how clogged my arteries are. But, a win is a win is a win etc. etc.

We seem to have the whole regular season thing down tight, and I for one intend to enjoy it, even if we choke it up again come playoffs. Hopefully that wont be the case though :upsidedow

I believe next week is a road game against Dallas.

As usual, another win, another *BUMP* :happyfloa

Other than the Philly game and opening day, this is the most excited I've been about a game this year. 9-0 Colts visiting Texas Stadium and I like the Cowboys to protect their house.

Tickle_Fiend05 said:
The Broncos will take care of the Pats and they'll face the Colts in the AFC Championship game. The Patriots will have to travel on the road if they want to go to the Super Bowl.

The Pats can win in anyones house. :cool2:

Tickle_Fiend05 said:
Other than the Philly game and opening day, this is the most excited I've been about a game this year. 9-0 Colts visiting Texas Stadium and I like the Cowboys to protect their house.

LOL....I kinda figured I'd be hearing from you on this one, Fiend :D
If things go like they have been it should be very interesting indeed (Our days of thumping teams 45-3 seem to be fading).

.......Now if only somebody remembers to wipe all that butter off the ball for T.O.......... :bouncybou (Couldn't resist. Probably just jinxed myself too. Oh well)

Dionysus said:
LOL....I kinda figured I'd be hearing from you on this one, Fiend :D
If things go like they have been it should be very interesting indeed (Our days of thumping teams 45-3 seem to be fading).

.......Now if only somebody remembers to wipe all that butter off the ball for T.O.......... :bouncybou (Couldn't resist. Probably just jinxed myself too. Oh well)

I the deciding factors will be the Colts lack of a run defense and the Cowboys defense overall. Our defense should be able to limit the Colts O and I expect TO to have a big game. Unless all the focus is on him which will allow Witten, Crayton and Glenn (if he plays) to have good games.

the Dallas defense limiting the Colts offense? yeah, sure....

the only way the Cowboys win this game is by pounding the ball against the Colts. Julius Jones should have a great game. TO will get his usual, but this drop ball thing has been hilarious. no wonder we dont hear his mouth anymore. you cant say a damn thing if you are dropping balls the way he has...

primetime said:

the only way the Cowboys win this game is by pounding the ball against the Colts. Julius Jones should have a great game. TO will get his usual, but this drop ball thing has been hilarious. no wonder we dont hear his mouth anymore. you cant say a damn thing if you are dropping balls the way he has...

I guess it has been even funnier for Steve Smith seeing as how he has dropped more passes than TO.

primetime said:

But I guess I see your logic. The Colts have only been limited by such great teams as the Titans and Bills. There is no way America's Team can do it.

the Titans played "keep away" and ran the ball down Indy's throat, chewing clock. Peyton Manning had 12 pass attempts in the 1st half. 12?!!!! yeah, they offense didnt have the ball. but when it was time for them to shine, Peyton threw 2 TD passes with no problems.

as for the Bills, Peyton may have had 39 pass attempts, but he completed 69% of his passes and the Colts running backs had a combined 27 carries. when was the last time the Colts ran the ball that much? Buffalo just went after Reggie Wayne and Marvin Harrison, while everyone else caught passes. plus the Bills only had 12 pass attempts, while "A-train" had 28 carries. again, keep away offense.

speaking of "the Boys", Donovan McNabb shredded their defense to the tune of 354 yards, 2 TDs and no picks. yeah, the Boys were able to stop that passing game right? and the Eagles do not have a superstar wide receiver. yeah, go Cowboys defense...

the Cowboys may win this game (i hope they do for my fantasy football purposes), buy i highly doubt they will shut down Manning and crew. i am hoping the game is a shootout with the Cowboys winning (again, fantasy football purposes...).

primetime said:
the Titans played "keep away" and ran the ball down Indy's throat, chewing clock. Peyton Manning had 12 pass attempts in the 1st half. 12?!!!! yeah, they offense didnt have the ball. but when it was time for them to shine, Peyton threw 2 TD passes with no problems.

as for the Bills, Peyton may have had 39 pass attempts, but he completed 69% of his passes and the Colts running backs had a combined 27 carries. when was the last time the Colts ran the ball that much? Buffalo just went after Reggie Wayne and Marvin Harrison, while everyone else caught passes. plus the Bills only had 12 pass attempts, while "A-train" had 28 carries. again, keep away offense.

speaking of "the Boys", Donovan McNabb shredded their defense to the tune of 354 yards, 2 TDs and no picks. yeah, the Boys were able to stop that passing game right? and the Eagles do not have a superstar wide receiver. yeah, go Cowboys defense...
the Cowboys may win this game (i hope they do for my fantasy football purposes), buy i highly doubt they will shut down Manning and crew. i am hoping the game is a shootout with the Cowboys winning (again, fantasy football purposes...).

Over 50% of those yards came on three plays. I don't think htat would be shredding a defense. And Terence Newman can hold his own against a superstar receiver. He's never faced Marvin Harrison but I don't expect him to have anywhere near the type of game against Big D that he had against New England.

Well that wasnt supposed to happen.......

To quote a favorite television character, "Nertz."

Dallas played a really tight game all around, and Peyton 'Miracle Man' Manning just couldn't get that rabbit out of his hat....er, helmet....today. I knew we were in trouble after Manning threw two interceptions.

There was a Dallas fan holding a sign that said "Colts 9-1 - Priceless".....I laughed out loud at that despite the loss. Quite amusing :jester:

And if nothing else, I can bask in the warm tingly glow of watching Vander-mouth flub two kicks :p :p

So, congrats to Dallas fans, and at 9-1 now I bid this particular thread adios. I'll see you here again when the playoffs start.......hopefully I'll get more than one stinking post this year :eek: :eek:

primetime said:

Told you so.

I'm always happy when the Colts lose. That franchise betrayed the city of Baltimore long ago. OK, so it was their stupid, drunken owner that betrayed us. Still, even though we have the Ravens, it's still weird seeing that uniform in another city, despite how long it's been.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back