• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Indianapolis Colts 7-0

Dionysus

TMF Regular
With (somewhat :angel: ) sincere apologies to any Houston Fans, I just had to post in euphoria at Indianapolis going 7-0.

I always thought that if we could just get a freaking defense of some sort together no one could beat Indy. While it's far from perfect, they have been playing MUCH better on the defensive end. ( :bowing: Dwight Freeney)

After the bye week comes the real test. I'm really looking forward to the New England game, for once I actually like our chances LOL :angel:

I will now step down off the soap box, and resume my rum consumption. :wavingguy

Dionysus said:
sincere apologies to any Houston Fans, I just had to post in euphoria at Indianapolis going 7-0.

Houston fans? I don't know anyone that is a big NFL fan that actually likes Houston at all 0-6! :jester:

I'm a Seahawks fan myself. Last second field goal to beat the Cowboys today 13-10 after being down 7-3 the whole game. Haha poor parcells put that in your pipe and smoke it :D

as a cowboy fan, this is a game that we OBVIOUSLY should have easily won..

our defense gave us all the chances in the world. IMO, we have to get a new offensive coordinator...play calling was fucking ridiculous.

Parcells is too conservative... he plays to not lose, not to WIN.

Indianapolis is starting out pretty strong, the question is can they finish the season strong?

It'll be interesting to see how long the Colts can stay perfect and if they will beat the Pats, but the real test will be how well they do in the postseason, assuming they make it.

Yeah, especially when a few of the Colts players are on my fantasy team. :xpulcy:

amk714 said:
It'll be interesting to see how long the Colts can stay perfect and if they will beat the Pats, but the real test will be how well they do in the postseason, assuming they make it.

Well here is the Colts remaining schedule

8 10/30 BYE -
9 11/7 @ New England Patriots 9:00 PM
10 11/13 HOUSTON TEXANS 1:00 PM
11 11/20 @ Cincinnati Bengals 1:00 PM
12 11/28 PITTSBURGH STEELERS 9:00 PM
13 12/4 TENNESSEE TITANS 1:00 PM
14 12/11 @ Jacksonville Jaguars 1:00 PM
15 12/18 SAN DIEGO CHARGERS 1:00 PM
16 12/24 @ Seattle Seahawks 4:15 PM
17 1/1 ARIZONA CARDINALS 1:00 PM

The Colts are undefeated and their offense hasn't really kicked into high gear yet. That's an incredibly good sign. I doubt they'll go through the season undefeated, but if they can get homefield advantage through the playoffs, watch out! :)

Odd, I seem to be the only Indy area person responding to this thread so far.

Well, I will root for my Cowboys first, but I do believe now since they have a good defense(finally) when their offense gets back into high gear, I don't see anyone beating the Colts. This could be a start of a dynasty for them

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back