• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

INESCAPABLE #1 Pin-up Collection! (Josh Flynn/Bandito) New 10/09/14

MTJpub

Verified
attachment.php

INESCAPABLE #1 Pin-up Collection!
Illustrations and colors by Josh Flynn
Written by Bandito
Edited by ChicagoAnnie

*Special Thanks to White Lotus for all of her behind the scenes work including but not limited to the title graphics and banner.

INESCAPABLE is an incredibly well-rounded, tremendously titillating tickling EXTRAVAGANZA!
attachment.php

There are moments...rare moments...where we are captured by the very thing that scares us the most. And we are trapped, screaming in frenzied laughter against our will. We cannot hold out. We cannot break free.

These moments are terrifying ecstasy.

These moments are our fantasies and our nightmares.

These moments are INESCAPABLE:

1.) Titillating the Tenant: A haunted house tickling tale of terror.

2.) Tickling the Titan: A little tickling elf meets a tender and tied giantess.

3.) Under Construction: An exposed and voluptuous vixen can't hold her load.

4.) A Hilarious Harem: A soleful page of tormented tootsies.

5.) Cheaters Always Laugh: A dusky cowgirl learns to play fair from the tip of a feather.

6.) Dungeon Magic: When a poser of a witch meets the real deal and a set of stocks.

7.) Hot Buns and Cackling Revenge: When a bossy top turns out to have a ticklish bottom.

8.) Close Encounters of the Hilarious Kind: A busty abductee and some curious ETs.

9.) A Tale of Chest and Booty: Pirates DO make such sensitive captives.

10.) Mummified Madness: All wrapped up with nothing to do but laugh.

11.) Busting the Busty Ghoul Buster: A paranormal researcher ends up hysterical.

12.) Naughty Nurses in the Asylum: Heavy restraints, blindfolds, and maddening laughter.

13.) Night at the Museum: A rather voluptuous living statue and a mischievous maid.

ITEM FEATURES

• 12 tantalizing pages plus cover!
• Hogtied hotties and brutally bound babes!
• Naked foot, belly and backside tickling!
• Bare buxom breast blindfolded tickling!
• Merciless scenes of desperation!
• Illustrated by the fabulous Josh Flynn!
• Direct Digital Download (PDF format)

Product and Ordering Information

Attachments

• IV01_Cover.jpg
    IV01_Cover.jpg
    308.6 KB · Views: 1,182
  • IV01_Preview.jpg
    IV01_Preview.jpg
    466 KB · Views: 1,244
Last edited:
An almost completely just scene of desperation comic? Be still my beating heart. I am definitely getting this tomorrow. For now I sleep and dream of what is to come.

Just in time for Halloween, a GINORMOUS black plastic cauldron sitting by the front door filled with scrumdidlyumptious tickle fetish treats for all of we twisted trick-or-treaters. Just reading through the list is enough to set the dry October kindling of my brain afire with delicious thoughts of tender pink nipple gumdrops and smooth and sweet creamy caramel soles wriggling helplessly in a tight candy wrapper. Master visual chocolatier, Josh Flynn and that barista of bondage bon bons, Bandito, fill the crisp harvest moon air with sugary scenarios of sexy salted sadism and a pumpkin-full of paraphillia predicaments. YUM!

Ring the doorbell twice and hold out your trick-or-treat bag... you don't want to skip this house on the block.

~ C.A.B.

Last edited:
Thanks so much to everyone who's voiced their support, either literally or through their kind patronage. Josh is truly awesome. Not only is he an incredibly talented artist, who's amazing at capturing gorgeous curvy victims in frenzied situations...but he's also a really wonderful, kind, and very cool human being. I loved working on INESCAPABLE with him, and hope to do more with him in the future.

Josh - you rock, good buddy! Thanks for bringing your A-Game on this. Amazing stuff.

An almost completely just scene of desperation comic? Be still my beating heart. I am definitely getting this tomorrow. For now I sleep and dream of what is to come.

As much as I think you'll love INESCAPABLE, I have to tell ya that it is neither a comic nor is it entirely focused on scenes of desperation. There's a couple in there, one in particular that I think you'll adore. But...yeah....it's a pin-up book with a huge variety of scenes in it. If you get it, I hope you really dig it, good friend!

Thanks in advance for your support!

Just in time for Halloween, a GINORMOUS black plastic cauldron sitting by the front door filled with scrumdidlyumptious tickle fetish treats for all of we twisted trick-or-treaters. Just reading through the list is enough to set the dry October kindling of my brain afire with delicious thoughts of tender pink nipple gumdrops and smooth and sweet creamy caramel soles wriggling helplessly in a tight candy wrapper. Master visual chocolatier, Josh Flynn and that barista of bondage bon bons, Bandito, fill the crisp harvest moon air with sugary scenarios of sexy salted sadism and a pumpkin-full of paraphillia predicaments. YUM!

Ring the doorbell twice and hold out your trick-or-treat bag... you don't want to skip this house on the block.

~ C.A.B.

Thank you so much for the stellar review, my friend. Josh is a superstar, and I was very honored to be able to collab with the talented guy for INESCAPABLE. Truly - your support means a ton. Thank you and thank you again.

Oh look! More things to buy!

Heh...thanks, man. On behalf of everyone involved: we appreciate your patronage very much!

Interesting.

Gracias. That Flynn guy...he's the interesting type. Lemme tell ya. ;-)

Great stuff! :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D

Thanks, Mils!!

-----------------------------------

Thanks again, folks. Josh and I and the whole creative team appreciate the support!

B

This book was as excellent as I would have expected from this incredible duo! Josh's art is always top notch and 'dito's scenes and writing are great as always. Hope to see another pin-up from you two in the near future.

Another great series of pin ups! The asylum piece was my favorite, loved the heavy bondage and evil looking ticklers

Absolutely SEXY! I have already chosen my favorites from this art package by Josh Flynn -- the construction babes, the pirates, the cowgirls, and the mummified. The rest are as gorgeous as the ones I have chosen because all of the pages are finished to perfection and complemented by Bandito's concise and HOT choice of words. Great collection!

This was a truly wonderful collection! Not only is the art stunning, but every fiendish situation is beautifully thought out. Amazing work, guys!

This book was as excellent as I would have expected from this incredible duo! Josh's art is always top notch and 'dito's scenes and writing are great as always. Hope to see another pin-up from you two in the near future.

What an awesome thing to say! Thanks man! JF is wonderful to work with. As you said his art is great, and not to mention he happens to a pretty swell fella too! Thanks again for your support, my friend!

Looks voluptuous indeed! I'll be back for some comments soon...

Absolutely SEXY! I have already chosen my favorites from this art package by Josh Flynn -- the construction babes, the pirates, the cowgirls, and the mummified. The rest are as gorgeous as the ones I have chosen because all of the pages are finished to perfection and complemented by Bandito's concise and HOT choice of words. Great collection!

You're the best, Bohy. Thank you for the very kind words. And I agree with your choices. The mummy for example came out so damn adorable! Josh has a tremendous skill for rendering a ticklish situation. He's a joy to work with. And I have every intention of working with him again. Thanks again you beautiful beacon of Bohy-ness.

another awesome comic !

You're awesome, my friend. Thank you for your wonderful support! We appreciate you so much!

Another great series of pin ups! The asylum piece was my favorite, loved the heavy bondage and evil looking ticklers

OMFG, Josh rocked that Asylum piece. And something about the blindfold and the naughty nurses just really made that one work for me. XD You rock, amigo. Thank you!!

This was a truly wonderful collection! Not only is the art stunning, but every fiendish situation is beautifully thought out. Amazing work, guys!

Thanks so much, K! Always love your feedback. As one of my all time favorite writers - your input always means a tremendous amount to us! Thanks for the kind words, the generous patronage, and for taking the time to comment!!

------------------------------

Alright everyone - thanks again for your support! Josh and I both really appreciate it.

More cool stuff on the way to you soon. And just please know how much we appreciate your continued patronage.

More tickles to come.

Trust us,

Deeto

I loved it! Money well spent. Hope we get another Pink Tickler soon :)

Thanks, brother! So glad you enjoyed it. Josh is an amazing guy to work with and he and I have definitely been chatting about another INESCAPABLE at some point in the future. Thanks so much for your patronage.

As for another PINK TICKLER - I agree completely. Ghostely is an outstanding artist and a good friend. I love his stuff, and hope we see more smexy tickling art from him in the future. I know I'd be first in line to buy it. ;-)

Thanks again for the kind words - I'll be sure to pass your feedback along to Josh and Ghostely!

Deet

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back