• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Infieles Anónimos (Tk Feet, F/M, and M/F)

robrod75

Hola a todos desde México.

Hi everyone, I am Robert, a good Mexican, from Tamaulipas (in the frontier, very near to USA). I am 32 years old and I hope to do many friends here.

I like f/m, m/f and f/f tickling, but I will share everything that I catched in the media.

This is my first contribution (I will share a lot of catches from the past in the mexican and latin media, pretty sure that the videos will be news for you).

This is a feet tickling video, first f/m, later m/f, with a feather. And a little of upperbody tickling.

Yes, I know.........is fake!!, but well, is better that nothing........

This is from a Colombian Soap Opera that I saw five years ago..........dificult to find in Mexico.

Well, hope you like it..............

There it is........

PD. Sorry for my english.....ajúa....

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3OFA1OD5

Hey Robrod, nice first post amigo! I think mexican girls are gorgeus, this one has also nice and ticklish feet. Keep bringing them up.
Thank you!

that was awesome.....loved every second........i need to go to that office and check that place out lol

Thanks for your comments.............I will post more videos later............keep in touch..

Yeap, of course............this scene is about this:

Thats is a clinic for married people, to help them in their problems.......so, the couple visit the clinic, because the man have one lover. Both ask to the doctor to help them in their intimates activities, because if they solve their problems in bed, he wont have lovers.

This is the conversation:

He: Wait, wait....
She: Here?, here??, Ja, do you see??, I can blow.........(In other words, vocabulary from Colombia, is like "I can play").
He: Jaja, no more, how much I must to take it??
Female doctor: No mister, you must to take it.........30 seconds more........
He: No more, I cant take it.
Female doctor: We are finishing.......stay.
Both girls: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1........
She: could you see?? You mustn`t to say that I dont blow. (vocabulary from Colombia).
He: And doctor, why are we doing this??.
Doctor: This is for realive the sensibility between you...........and now.......take the other position.
She: What?? How??.
Doctor: Yes, you go to the bed, and he will tickle you.
She: Oh my God.
He: Ready?. How many time??
Doctor: thirty seconds.
He: (begin to tickle her).....Ja keep blow, keep blow......
She: jaja, I can`t.

Later the other man is cuestioning to the other woman about the laugh...........the other woman said: Oh, they are a couple, there are in a therapy.

I hope to explain fine..............sorry for my mistakes........

:)

Yeap, of course............this scene is about this:

Thats is a clinic for married people, to help them in their problems.......so, the couple visit the clinic, because the man have one lover. Both ask to the doctor to help them in their intimates activities, because if they solve their problems in bed, he wont have lovers.

This is the conversation:

He: Wait, wait....
She: Here?, here??, Ja, do you see??, I can blow.........(In other words, vocabulary from Colombia, is like "I can play").
He: Jaja, no more, how much I must to take it??
Female doctor: No mister, you must to take it.........30 seconds more........
He: No more, I cant take it.
Female doctor: We are finishing.......stay.
Both girls: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1........
She: could you see?? You mustn`t to say that I dont blow. (vocabulary from Colombia).
He: And doctor, why are we doing this??.
Doctor: This is for realive the sensibility between you...........and now.......take the other position.
She: What?? How??.
Doctor: Yes, you go to the bed, and he will tickle you.
She: Oh my God.
He: Ready?. How many time??
Doctor: thirty seconds.
He: (begin to tickle her).....Ja keep blow, keep blow......
She: jaja, I can`t.

Later the other man is cuestioning to the other woman about the laugh...........the other woman said: Oh, they are a couple, there are in a therapy.

I hope to explain fine..............sorry for my mistakes........

:)

AWESOME! Thanks so much! Can't wait to see what other clips you have :)

can someone please re post?....video was seized..would love to check it out.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back