• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Infographics does a vid on actual historical tickle torture

This video is literally a compilation of every random apocryphal account ever published about tickling. All the "accounts" the speaker describes can be found online on the various tickle-centric websites... and not one of them can be verified.

The great Kujman debunked most of these myths, years ago. Nothing to see here, only stupid, animated graphics. Everyone can go home.

Last edited:
This video is literally a compilation of every random apocryphal account ever published about tickling. All the "accounts" the speaker describes can be found online on the various tickle-centric websites... and not one of them can be verified.

The great Kujman debunked most of these myths, years ago. Nothing to see here, only stupid, animated graphics. Everyone can go home.

What a bizarrely aggressive response.

Settle down,dude,since there are sevral people here on those forum that enjoy seeing animated clips of tickling and he was just pointing that out to them.

What I don't like is they make every animation look like the person is petrified, never laughing.

That was a great video and actually revealed a little more detail to the widely shared narrative.

I had never heard about the woman in the Russian prison either.

And also I’m back to another recurring trend in the TMF. People crap on other peoples’ efforts to share content. It’s discouraging to people who want to contribute. And it’s also discouraging for the collective knowledge of the forum. Maybe someone here has never heard these stories even though many of us have. If it’s new info for one person, then it’s a worthwhile share.

In closing let me quote Jack Black and Tenacious D…

“Ah, shut up! F*#k you! You f*#king dick! Always naysaying! Everything I create! You piece of sh@t! You create something…You f*#king sh@t! You f*#king sit in your tower!”

Seriously. Be nice to people who share content. And if you don’t have anything nice to contribute, give your fingers a rest or go fight with someone on Twitter.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back