• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ingesting semen helps reduce depression in women

Doesn't seem to work on my girlfriend. Maybe I'm just filled with too much sadness.

Well now, that's the most ambitious sales pitch I've heard in years. 10 pts for creativity. But I think it would have been a better sell if the claim was "Ingesting semen helps reduce fat and reverse the effects of aging in women."

Last edited:
Well now, that's the most ambitious sales pitch I've heard in years. 10 pts for creativity. But I think it would have been a better sell if the claim was "Ingesting semen helps reduce fat and reverse the affects of aging in women."
+1 :rowfull:

How many guys are now going to use that as a pickup line -_-

I can totally see this little study made into single sheet leaflets and dropped all over the suburbs from airplanes and helicopters completely piloted by middle-aged men.

Generally because most other guys don't own airplanes and helicopters.

I wonder if the drug companies know about this? (Can you just imagine the TV commercials?) :)

Public service announcement: Sexual activities in general help reduce depression in almost EVERYONE.

Believe it or not, it can also induce overdue labour. There is a hormone in semen that triggers the oxytocins the brain releases to stimulate uterine contractions. So if the missus is nine and a half months and just wants it over with..... you got the perfect excuse.

"But honey, I'm just thinking of you."

*ziiiiiiiiippp*

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back