• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Inglorious Basterds

Dino Turtelli

TMF Regular
Ok for those who have seen the new Tarantino movie Inglorious Basterds you know the scene of which I am about to talk about, but for those who haven't check it out.

Ok its near the end when that Colonel who works for Hitler is investigating the death of his men at that bar & he has that woman in the office & he tells her to put her foot in his lap. she does & he unbuckles her heel & then he tells her to reach in his jacket pocket & pull out what she finds. Now I should've probably known better, but I honestly thought he was going to tickle her foot to get her to tell him what really happend at the bar. for some reasons the looks on their faces suggested that she was about to be interrogated, but maybe thats just me.

ha i was wondering where they were going with that mini plot line tho i lost the mood when he jumped on her lol! (trying not to spoiler)

Other than that this movie was disgustingly perverse, continually racist and completely factless.

ha i was wondering where they were going with that mini plot line tho i lost the mood when he jumped on her lol! (trying not to spoiler)

Other than that this movie was disgustingly perverse, continually racist and completely factless.

I agree with perverse. All of Tarantino's movies are. Factless? Yeah, that was kind of the point.

I think you are missing the boat on the alleged racism though.

rofl its probably because I'm British but the film was overly racist. All the Characters bar one made continual racist remarks about the Jewish or black people. It got to the point where the remarks became vulgar and unnecessary. Yes its true to the period but its like making a film about a KKK clan. Theres only so much racism you can have before it becomes a message.

[edit: erm...ima stop hi-jacking this thread before swat turns up XD]

rofl its probably because I'm British but the film was overly racist. All the Characters bar one made continual racist remarks about the Jewish or black people. It got to the point where the remarks became vulgar and unnecessary. Yes its true to the period but its like making a film about a KKK clan. Theres only so much racism you can have before it becomes a message.

[edit: erm...ima stop hi-jacking this thread before swat turns up XD]

...Except the villainous Nazis were the ones making all the racist comments, and the heroes of the movie were the predominantly Jewish "Basterds," the Jewish girl who escaped the massacre of her family, and the Black gentlemen she was in love with.

[/hijack]

Getting back to the point...

Inglorius B spoiler alert...

Actually, if you watch her reaction to having the first shoe removed, I thought it was a ticklish reaction? But difficult to tell, so while I thought it would be the other shoe being pulled out,I was hoping for a feather.

No tickling scene. There was a prolonged, close-up sole shot of Diane Kruger. We can always count on Quentin for sole shots. :feets:

PS: There was already a thread about the film in General Discussion.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back