• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Inhibitions (M/F UB) (& an introduction)

Don O'Mally

A 'short' introduction and we'll get straight to the good stuff :

Having been a lurker (on a different account I might add) for a long time, and hugely enjoying the effort put in by those writing their own stories, i felt it was time to join in myself and add mine to this collective.
I'm a male switch who's lived in or around London and the South East of the UK all of my life, and currently nearing 30. Throughout my life so far I've figured out that not only do I find tickling fun and (depending on the context) sexually appealing, but I also have an appetite for both the sub and dom sides of the fetish.

I've been incredibly lucky to have met not only a decent number of ticklish women, but also a good handful who simply have accepted tickling as a form of foreplay, even if they did not before meeting me.

It's taken a long time to muster up the courage to start posting here, as im not a particularly extroverted person outside of my friend circles. I havent even gotten into online dating, despite being a typical horny all the time bloke and not being in a relationship for nearly a decade. By posting these true tales here I hope to not only be part of a likeminded community, but also to give back to a library of stories that have given me so many ideas over the course of my life so far. To authors of both true and fictional tales : Thank you.

A little side note : I'm not really much of a foot guy, so most of my encounters have little to no feet tickling in. Apologies to the foot lovers here in advance!

In truth I'm not sure where to begin or what kind of writing style to use when posting these accounts, so I thought I'd start with my most recent, go with what seems to work and post stories whenever I can until my memory runs dry. Obviously, any feedback is certainly welcome!

This most recent account involves a long term close friend and lover, who I have a very 'Friends with Benefits' style relationship with, but who I'm not able to see very often thanks to distance. I'll call her L.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been a long time since we met last, and this time was only going to be fleeting once again. A mess of schedules meant we werent able to see each other as much as we'd like, and the hope of a weekend together had eventually evaporated into a mere few hours.

With that in mind, I parked up and half ran to where L was waiting in the lobby area. As I saw her at a distance, I went to yell and wave, and then paused when I noticed she hadnt spotted me yet. Excellent.

It was rush hour, so I was able to quite easily move between the crowds and keep out of her sight, circling round behind her. I noted her attire, a crop top, just like she promised, but she covered up with another top that covered her back and front. I mentally sighed at her faltering self-consciousness, but the outfit did leave her sides bare, and so I planned my attack accordingly, creeping up on her until i was right behind her, my fingers millimeters from the skin... I paused, drank in the moment, and then attacked, spidering over her bare sides. She let out a miniature shriek in surprise, followed by some giggles, and immediately trusting in who her attacker might be, fell back into my arms, still giggling and squirming. She took my hands in hers and looked up at me.

"I missed you..."

Her words were more for her benefit than mine. Its one thing to say it in a message, but to express a need that you know someone is ready to fulfill for you in person, looking into the eyes of the person it is aimed at, it is an exhilarating feeling. I knew it before she even spoke of course, she needn't have said a word, as I could tell from her face. Her eyes. Those very same eyes were reading me excellently, as people can do when they have known each other for so long. I went to speak, but she shushed me, took my hands, and led me back towards the car park. Obviously she had read me a little too well, as she knew the direction to head in to my usual parking area in the sprawling space.

Bags were flung into the back, car doors slammed shut, and milliseconds later we were locked in a kiss. A modest kiss, considering our surroundings in this crowded section of the car park, but a kiss that spoke volumes nonetheless. We eventually parted and looked at each other. Yet another wordless conversation danced between us, and in moments I knew where we were going. I drove off, up into the higher levels, where our fun was less likely to be disturbed.

The next moments were a flash, a quick glance around at the few parked vehicles there were on this level, picking a good spot, a glance around, and then we were locking lips once again. The previous kiss lost in a hazy memory, swept aside for a much more full on display of raw passion and need, with all the movement that we could muster in the front seats of a car. So lost in the embrace, I almost forgot about her covering up. I broke away, to some audible grumbles, before I began my questioning.

"Why are you covering up around me?"

L reddened immediately at the question, her sides may have been bare, but she knew this was pretty modest in comparison to what attire she has worn out for me before. Nothing but silence and a downward stare greeted me, and I knew the answer to my question. L had struggled with her weight for a lot of her young life, and while she was working hard to improve her figure (and certainly had improved it considerably!), she was still more 'chubby' than 'curvy' with a few minor marks across her midriff that such weight loss can give you, but was open and honest about it, and happily was of the mind that you should embrace your body, not hide it. Unfortunately, folks back where she lived were currently not approving, the 'only super thin, perfectly midriffed girls should bare skin' kind that annoys me immensely, and I silently cursed them for killing her confidence in such a way. Only one thing for it.

"Arms behind the seat"

Again, silence, but she complied, and the half smile starting to creep across her face signalled that she had some idea of what was coming. 'Be Prepared' of course is the old Scouts motto, and in terms of having fun, I certainly was always prepared. I darted into the back seats of the car, rummaged around in my bag for my handcuffs, and secured her arms behind her back, around the back of the seat. I was just about to head back to the front seat, when an idea struck. I leaned in close, so she could feel my breath on my ear, and begun, gently stroking her bare sides. She squirmed appreciatively. This kind of touch tickled her, but also was very successful at turning her on. I moved my hands up under her clothes, undoing her bra so I could get to her breasts, which only amplified her reactions.

It was time to move to phase two. I took hold of her upper body clothing, bra and all, and started to lift them up her body, exposing the front of her midriff. Her breasts were almost free to the open air when she interrupted me.

"Wait..."

I paused.

"I'm not sure about...I mean, we're in a car park, and I just don't feel like..."

L trailed off. I let go, letting her clothes drop. She really had lost a lot of confidence. Even with her breasts properly covered, I could see her wriggling to get the cloth of her tops to cover the front of her belly again. There was only one thing for it.

"Well, if thats how its gonna be, I guess I'll have to do something to lower your inhibitions!"

I gave her half a second to process my words, and though I could not see her face from my position behind her, I knew her eyes would be wild and her mouth open in a quiet 'Nooooo....', just before I launched my attack. The gentle strokes were replaced by a thorough upper body tickling, spidering fingers over her belly, squeezing at her sides and ribs, scratching at upper sides (though her position at least offered her underarms some protection), flicking over her breasts, and best of all, drilling my finger into her deep innie bellybutton. Each change of attack was met with renewed laughter and a yelp of 'Not there!' L yanked at the cuffs to no avail, slamming herself back against the seat, and kicking at the glove box in her attempts to somehow escape, which of course, proved fruitless. Eventually I slowed my pace, and whispered in her ear that perhaps she should reconsider, considering the amount of noise she was making would give anyone wandering by a pretty good idea of what was going on.

L was just catching her breath when a car turned into our level of the car park. We were decently hidden, but the only car on this level, and it would be easy to draw attention to us. As usual, she caught my train of thought right away.

"Wait, what are you...no! Nononono don't you-eeeeek!"

She was cut off by my attack resuming. The attempt by her to keep silent was almost lost before it was begun. It was one of those moments of control, where the 'victim' tries their hardest to stay in control, and the torturer gets to choose between being merciless or merciful. I chose the latter, slowing down my teasing touches when the car was closer to us, and increasing the intensity when it left the area. Of course, L didnt know this, and continued to attempt to stay quiet, in vain. Her clothes were now not offering much modesty whatsoever, one breast free to the air, the other barely hanging on to its cloth. Time to change it up. Slowly, my tickles turned to a different kind of touch, my hands wandering her body while i gently kissed her neck, and her reactions changed in kind. I did so enjoy doing this.

By the time I stopped, L was a panting mess. I uncuffed her hands, and in the blink of an eye she was on top of me in the back seat, her inhibitons forgotten in her lusty haze. Unfortunately, time was not on our side, and barely 20 minutes later, sated for the time being, I dropped her off at the station with a big hug and both of us hoping we would be seeing each other again soon. I'd barely returned to the car when my phone chimed with a new message :

"You know I'm going to get you for that next time <3"

Smiling to myself, I headed back home. I had no doubt she certainly would! Still, I sighed. I just wished our encounters were more...frequent. Though don't we all!

A wonderful story, and (greedily) I hope you'll write more (soon). I hope other readers won't rush through it, but enjoy the vivid detail.

A great story! Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D
Also, congratulations on making your first post with your new screen name! :xpulcy:

Many thanks for the replies so far, it means a lot!

Unfortunately I only really have time in my schedule once a day to write, and I check the forum at roughly the same time, so the next one might take time, but hey gotta start somewhere right!

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back