• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Inner Tubing Tickle M/F

Fairfeather

TMF Regular
My ode to summmer. Not the most practical way to snag a ticklee but what the heck. :)

InnerTubingTickle.jpg

That is awesome!

I think Myriads should make that the Pic-O-the-Week! :veryhappy

As always, beautiful, professional quality artwork! Your scenarios are always so well conceived! This is the sort of thing I'd expect to see in Playboy magazine if they accepted fetish material!

Ah, refreshing. ;)
Glad we have you aboard, man.

Another great drawing That other woman is almost in position to be foot tickled by the diver's flippers :rotate:

milagros317 Thanks! :rotate:

Dr. Bill KobbThanks for the recommendation. :D

Low_Roads Thanks! This particular scenario was partly inspired by an excellent pic Tomato Dragon did of Stipp getting her toesies tickled by pesky fish. :fish:

Kalamos Only too happy to refresh your screen. :D

Gen Zod Good eye sir! I thought about doing that but decided the pic needed a straight person. :)

meantonylon Thanks! Stocking feet?...mebbe someday. Always fighting time and the pressures of the real life.

Kalamos said:
The whole forum I'd say...
Agreed. I have to admit though, I almost didn't even see this, 'cause Inner Tubing Tickle sounded like some incredibly boring and unsexy bondage technique. 'Till I saw the thread's author, then I knew I had to check it out. :)

Absolutley adorable!!! I cannot express how much I love your work, both from an artistic and style POV. Your pieces have your name all over them, even if you didn't sign them!

Keep up the great work, you are one of my personal faves. :atom:

We might as well leave titles behind, guys.
Quality is all about authors, not titles.

:D

Heh, another original concept and another top notch toon! Wonder what happens if you use sea cucumbers? ;)

BuffyFan Thanks! Yeah ...inner tube tickle probably not the sexiest thread title. :D

Dave2112 Thanks for your very kind comments Dave. :)

Kalamos grazie infinite! :eek:

That Thanks! In terms of better I guess I could have put in an synchronized swimming team. :D

Tickler-DAE Thanks for the yay!

grippedchimp Hee...hee. I was thinking sea urchins there for a while but I think they're tooo prickly. :smilestar

Another great work, Fairfeather. I always look forward to the next one. Thanks.

Fairfeather is a God!
No 2 ways about it........... knocking the socks (literally) off his tickle victims,
Love you artwork..............
(there's an idea........ a girl in socks hog-tied and tickled - or maybe just hog-tied... ;))
Great work as always

yet another awesome toon!

never mind the bollox, here comes fairfeather! once again, a very cool and original toon, you have one of the most original styles out there. and the expressions on the fishes faces were priceless. get that artist a cold pint, he's certainly earned it! cant wait for the next one............. :bouncybou

"may i respectfully remind you there is still a crazy man up there with six 20mm cannon?"

BLUE_THUNDER

Thanks stampstock, korn-ste, hootus, somebody23, BlueThunder, and Tklman. Fish loving tickling too.. :fish::D

pls.pls.pls can someone tell me where i can see the rest of fairfeathers work?!

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back