• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Inquisition Tickling

scavenger

1st Level Red Feather
(to avoid all confusion of my fellow wh40k-ers, this has nothing to do with the inquisitorial forces of the Imperium. Here it's just the medieval inquisition from our own history)

I believe some wanted to see the girl in the stocks (in my first post) being tickled (Lets call her Maryke). So I invented a character to tickle her.
Meet Grand Inquisitress Kitzalia , a crazed zealot who tickles her victims (accused of being witches or heretics) into confession.

Again, the (second) pic is done in the watercolour technique.

Hope you guys like it!

Attachments

• charactersketch.jpg
    charactersketch.jpg
    285.6 KB · Views: 1,523
  • inquisition02_lr.jpg
    inquisition02_lr.jpg
    353.7 KB · Views: 2,839
Yet another great artist appears on our horizon...

Mistress Kitzalia is formidable. Possibly the basis for a continuing character? It would be interesting if she had some equaly challenging nemesis (some sort of tickling sorcereress, possibly? They could take turns torturing each others minions.) That's a terrific outfit she's wearing. Hard to believe it would be approved by the Pope, but then Kitzalia obviously follows her own rules. Great tickling action in the color picture! It's clear Maryke won't hold out long.

Last edited:
scavenger01,

Simply outstanding work!

Check your private messages. In case you have never used them before, you will find them if you scroll to top of this page on the right hand side .

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Last edited:
Great stuff! I didn't expect an Inquisition pic, but then again NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!

If I hadn't done it, somebody else would have.

:wooha: Water paint? :wooha: Well, there is a suprise... :happy: Wonderful pic, keep it up. ;)

Great! Fantastic!Wonderful!Refreshing!Loved both pics!More please. :D

I see an e-comic in your future, Scav!
e-comic! e-comic! e-comic!

The pic is really cool I just don't like the dying of tickling taught...

Thank you people for liking my art!
And about the "dying from tickling", that's sort of a joke (actually I don't believe someone can die from the tickling itself): Because no one can die from being tickled, all Kitzalia's victims "turn out" to be witches. (she's a mad zealot, remember) And then they recieve some more tickling punishment to "drive out the devil's influence".
They wouldn't be tickled to death, more like tickled to insanity.
Of course, along these lines I have plans for further episodes. Once broken down by tickle torment, Maryke might prove to be an obedient assistant in Inquisitress Kitzalia's practices. ;)

Superb artwork, you are a very talented artist. The detail of your work is excellent and I look forward to seeing more of your artwork posted here in the future.

Excellent my fellow countryman.
Though it would have been great as WH40K too :)
Loved it write and draw more around this char :) looks VERY promising.

Amazing Talent. Wonderful Characters. Please Do Contribute More When You Can.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back