• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Insane work ethics

Jackalx33

TMF Expert
OK people I want to know what is the craziest, nastiest, oddest thing you HAD to do in a job. I say this cause a week ago I was on a job and I had to pick up dried dog crap from the street and pick up a recently dead very wet and decayed bird with my hands. SO yeah who can top that.

I was teaching in inner city Chicago. A student borrowed a trumpet overnight. She returned it in the morning, and about 10 minutes after return, hundreds of cockroaches started to crawl out of the case. Along with the janitor, I dealt with the ensuing infestation. It. was. revolting.

What's the worst part - can you imagine that girl's living situation if that many cockroaches could go into a trumpet case in 12 hours?

One year I was working in a restaurant on Christmas day, I had to clean up a child's throw up (he threw up ON me) and then 20 minutes later, some guy left a horrific mess in the men's bathroom.. that I had to clean.. took me an hour to get it all up. I thought I was going to die. Needless to say, I quit shortly after that.

I was asked to spy on other employees to see which one (in my opinion) was the most practical to fire.

I refused to.

When I was a senior in high school I worked at a movie theater with a bunch of my friends. Being that some people are very uncivilized, there were times we were expected to pick up used condoms left in the theater or those small finger vibrators. There were also several times were people actually shit on the floor of the bathroom and that also had to be cleaned up. Puke was a regular that didn't seem that bad after those. I'm glad I went to college after I graduated.

When I was doing my thesis, 6.5 months in, my supervisor calls me in to his office for the following conversation:

Snail Shell: What's up?
Supervisor: We, uh, found a problem with your original data.
SS: Oh. What does that mean?
SV: It means you have to redo it.
SS: Redo it?
SV: Yeah.
SS: How much of it?
SV: All of it.
SS: Really?
SV: Yeah.

Over six months of work down the tubes. I have to redo the entire thesis in just over 3 weeks AND present it to the faculty, or else I don't get my thesis, I don't get my last credit and because I'm a credit short, I don't get my degree.

It got done. Got my A. Stand and deliver. :woot:

Snail Shell

Um, I pretty much walked in on my manager peeing when I was going to close the windows of the restaurant for closing. The rest of the job is just demeaning and slightly amusing, not really disgusting.

i grew up in a pub and used to get roped into cleaning up this sometimes included puddles of puke, remnents of fights (broken glass, blood etc) and any baking flour that people had carelessly spilled on the window ledge in the toilets. ahh childhood...

Years ago i worked for the county Parks and Recreation Dept. where i lived.Cleaning the public bathrooms was...unpleasant.We finally rigged a pressure washer on a trailer.You would pull up,put on a full length rain coat,rubber boots,hat and goggles and blast away.

Then there was pest control.I would walk in houses where the walls and ceiling were covered with roaches.Taking a can of 565,(think Raid on steroids)
i would begin the assault.Dead or dying roaches would fall on your head,down your shirt collar and into your pockets or crawl up your pants leg.I saw guys get back to the office after that,turn in their gear and walk out the door.

Years ago i worked for the county Parks and Recreation Dept. where i lived.Cleaning the public bathrooms was...unpleasant.We finally rigged a pressure washer on a trailer.You would pull up,put on a full length rain coat,rubber boots,hat and goggles and blast away.

Then there was pest control.I would walk in houses where the walls and ceiling were covered with roaches.Taking a can of 565,(think Raid on steroids)
i would begin the assault.Dead or dying roaches would fall on your head,down your shirt collar and into your pockets or crawl up your pants leg.I saw guys get back to the office after that,turn in their gear and walk out the door.
THAT is fucking disgusting. Didn't you have some crazy anti bug outfit you could wear that wouldn't allow for that to happen? I would have demanded one. :pukefight:

When i worked the convocation centre here, i had to clean the women's bathrooms after several events, including the lil metal boxes.

Man, I thought the Mens bathrooms would be disgusting, You ladies........::shakes head::

I had to wipe a 3 year old's butt. That was probably the worst.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back