• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Intense MM/M Very Sexual and Sadistic

slyder

Ok, this is a crazy first thread for me. I've always been active on TMF, but never contributing. So time to start today, and hopefully will more like minded friends! :)

This more of a "clip" of a larger story I'm dreaming of. Here it goes.....

We were walked through the warehouse, and as we passed by a door, a hysterical laughter ensued. Nearing my ear to the wooden door, the laughter became more than hysterical, it was manic. Slowly opening the door I peeked in and gasped. There he was, tied naked on a standing, upright table with his arms stretched out in a winged position, and his legs spread apart. His naked body shook, but not much, since he was tied too tight to allow for any significant struggle. Starting at his face, his mouth was stretched wide, into a grimacing smile. The jaw trembled, as high pitched manic laughter and shrieks flooded out. His eyes as open as saucers, like a person gone crazy. I finally looked down, and there they were, his two torturers. Each held a feather and methodically and emotionlessly dragged it across the arches of his soft, exposed feet. The only thing they did was chant "tickle tickle tickle" over and over again.
Tears flooded down around the smile. The torturers must have been going at it for some time. And more confusing, his penis was sticking straight out and erect. It trembled, swollen and red, and dripping from the tip. The drips dribbled down, which my eyes followed. On the floor, near where the drips collected, was a wooden toy target, like the one's you see for toy guns. All over the target, globs and liquid coated it. It was his cum. They had been make him giggle, laugh, and cum for hours.
Then, no sooner than I made my observation of this sexual evidence, did the tortures change their chant. "Time for release"" Then he started to scream, "NOoooohahaha, noohahahaheheh, I can't take anymore, please it's toomahahaha amuchh."
But it was too late, they moved to feathering his lcock, with one feather near the base of his shaft and balls, and another right under the sensitive tip.
"WWWWoooohhohohoohhahahahaha"
The laughter was almost devastating to hear. But they didn't stop. They kept going and going, and going.
After a few minutes his head and body shaked to shake, and tears flooded his face.
"WwahahahahahahHAHAHahhahahaheheheeee". He buckled his waist and shook a few times more. Then a stream of white cum squirted out of his cock. It shot with a slight arch and fell right onto the target board".
"WAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHHHHA"
It wasn't even just laughter. It was a desperate, almost unworldly squeal.
The tortures dropped the feathers, and what came next was almost as if you could say Satan himself dreamed of it. One torturer reached out with both of their hands, and began to tickle the poor mans underarms and ribs. This resulted in convulsing laughter from the poor sob. The other, grabbed a bottle from behind the table. He turned the bottle upside down and squeezed something clear in his hand. He then took his hand and slathered the mans cock in the clear, smooth looking liquid. He then began to wrap his fist around the cock. While the other was concentrating on inducing wild laughter, the other started pumping the rest of the cum out of this poor helpless man's ldick.
Surprisingly, more come shot out violently. It's like his body was rushing to make it. It was betraying him, his cock, his balls, his body. The stimulation proved effective. The laughter kept coming. The cum kept squirting.

Holy shit.... I can't imagine being that poor guy.
Or can I?

Great story

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back