• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Intense tickle interrogation game f/m

jj9999

I am usually the ler with my gf but recently we decided to switch it up a few times and let her get some revenge :)

We decided to play a game where I hide something in the house and my gf got to tie me up and try to "tickle interrogate" me for 30 minutes to try and make me tell where I hid it. I hid a hat of hers in the oven upstairs while she was downstairs setting up the tickle chair.

I came downstairs and she made me strip down to my boxers. The chair was one of the kitchen chairs sitting with the back against a support pole in our basement. Attached to the pole were 2 pieces of rope with leather cuffs for my wrist. I sat in the chair and she cuffed my wrists in which kept them down to the side slightly behind the chair. Then she tied my knees and ankles together with rope and she propped my legs up on another kitchen chair in front of me so my bare feet were dangling off the edge. Then she secured my legs to the chair with bungee cords and tied my big toes together so I could barely move my feet. Then she blindfolded me :) I was totally helpless hehe.

She rubbed some of this peppermint foot motion on my feet to make them extremely sensitive. Then she started the 30 minute timer. She began by slowly wiggling her fingertips across my bare arches and telling me that I better tell ger where I hid the hat. I instantly started squirming in the chair and laughing...twitching my feet as far as the ropes allowed. I tugged at my wrists but could not move them much at all. I told her in between my laughter "I'll nev..hahaha...never tell ..hehehehahaha...tell you! You can...Hahahahaaaa...tickle me all...hehehehaha...night!" She said that if I didn't talk she would tickle me all night and there's nothing I could do to stop her. She started raking her fingernails quickly up and down across my bare soles for a good 5 minutes from toes to heels. I cackled with laughter and told her over and over that id never talk. She kept teasing and taunting me asking what was wrong and if it tickled. She would rake her fingers over the tops if my feet every now and then which elicited even harder laughter.

Then she took a comb and started raking it across the bottoms of my toes and in between my toes. I bucked hard against the ropes and cackled loudly saying how much it tickled and how sensitive my feet were. She iterated between her fingers and the comb for the next several minutes while continuously teasing and taunting me. I laughed harder and harder with each ticklish stroke.

Then she took a spiky whartenberg wheel and started quickly running it up and down across my bare soles from arches to heels over and over. I laughed and laughed begging her to stop, but still refusing to tell her where I hid the hat. She ran the wheel over the sides of my feet where my soles meet the tops and that area was VERY sensitive....I screamed with laughter saying.g "hehehaaaaasashahahaaaaaaahahaaaaa oh goohhahahad that ttt..hahaaaass...tickles sssooo mmm..heheheaaashaha...much! Pleaseeeee...hahaaaashe...no mmmore...hahahrhrhehehahahahaaaaaaaaa!!!" She kept going between my soles and the sides of my feet with the wheel....stopping only long enough to put more lotion on my feet...and still teasing and taunting me threatening never to stop even if I did tell hehe.

After several more minutes she turned around and sat on my lap straddling my upper thighs. She started quickly squeezing and wiggling her fingers across my bare thighs and knees. This tickled SOOOOO BAAAADDDD!!!!! I tugged as hard as I could at my wrists but the ropes and cuffs kept them firmly planted at my sides behind the chair. I squirmed and screamed and pleaded tor her to stop....but she laughed at my struggling and tickled even harder for the last 5 minutes. She said this was playback for all the tickle torture I had put her through while she was naked and tied up tight. She said she was going to keep this up all night if I didn't tell her where the hat was in the next 30 seconds. I was laughing so hard I couldn't even respond. The alarm went off indicating 30 minutes had passed....she turned around in my lap and tickled my sides for the next few minutes anyway before letting me go. I was a sweaty mess afterward but it was tons of fun! I will have to return the favor to her lol.

I think she should have tickled you all night long just for the hell of it!

Ha i thought she was going to keep going all night given how much fun she was having...she had enough of the foot lotion to keep on going all night!

Switch and f/m

jj9999, thanks for sharing the cool story. Did you turn on your girl to tickling, or were the both of you into it before meeting?

I'm a tickler of women by nature but the past ten years have come to appreciate getting tickled by women thanks to switch and even a couple f/m tickling sessions I've had in New York City dungeons. I'd really like to have a female tickler do to me what your girlfriend did to you, specifically, get me to cry, "Please, no more!" While no fewer than five professional mistresses have had me approaching that moment - tickling my ribs or feet - every time the dominatrix stopped the tickling before I would have begged her to give me a break.

Hey Em Es,

Glad you liked the story. It was a very intense session indeed but I have given her just as intense ones haha.

I got her into tickling about 6 years ago when we first met. The intensity of our tickle sessions increased over time from just wrists bound and 10 mind of light tickling, to things like what I wrote about.

I wish you luck in finding the experience that you are looking for...I am sure you will find it eventually!

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back