• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Interesting Florida Find

Seems kinda desperate if you'r looking at ads for states that are too far away for you to visit. Just do like I do, stay in your own state,see the results pop up as 'Zero Results', say "Aw Shucks", and find something else to do.

Seems kinda desperate if you'r looking at ads for states that are too far away for you to visit. Just do like I do, stay in your own state,see the results pop up as 'Zero Results', say "Aw Shucks", and find something else to do.

Pretty harsh and judgmental there. If someone wants to look around for tickling elsewhere, whats the problem? And the OP did say he wasn't going to be checking it out because he's too far and that he came across the ad, so he wasn't really specifically searching for it.

I go to gatherings in other states, what's the difference?

Perhaps I should clarify: I'm in Florida and she's also in Florida. However, I'm clear up on the Panhandle (practically in Alabama), while she's south of Tampa. I just thought that if any fellow enthusiasts happened to be either living down that way, or have a much larger disposable income, they could give her a ring.

I kind of wondered also if she isn't perhaps a gal who used to visit the tickling boards who went by "Shannon" (if memory serves), who was a switch, and lovedlovedloved having her bellybutton tickled.

Perhaps I should clarify: I'm in Florida and she's also in Florida. However, I'm clear up on the Panhandle (practically in Alabama), while she's south of Tampa. I just thought that if any fellow enthusiasts happened to be either living down that way, or have a much larger disposable income, they could give her a ring.

Well, that makes sense. But at least she's in the same state, somewhat doable if you wanted. She looks a little scary in that photo, but I'm betting when she's tickled she has a much happier disposition.

Thanks for the info rick. I really appreciate it cus I might be able to make it down there for a session some time.

Thanks for the info rick. I really appreciate it cus I might be able to make it down there for a session some time.

Why in the name of heaven would you bother with that when you're married to a veritable legend of intimate tickling video, man? Did something happen during my long hiatus from board-life?

Well, that makes sense. But at least she's in the same state, somewhat doable if you wanted. She looks a little scary in that photo, but I'm betting when she's tickled she has a much happier disposition.

I hope so, because she does look a tad frazzled in that photo. That empty coffin isn't very inviting, either. Still, if she is indeed delightfully ticklish, and willing to be in at least light bondage, I might give it a go in an up-year ($-wise). it's not on my bucket-list or anything...

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back