• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Interesting Occurrence Involving Wifi and Tickling

Tifaranger

I know, strange thread title, but I am sitting here in my room and logging on to my home Wifi network and I see under the networks one that is called "The Tickle Dungeon". That network has to be nearby and this has been racking my brain for a bit now thinking there might be a friendly face nearby. I decided to put out a feeler here on the forum. I live in Washington, DC NE capitol hill area. If you see this, reach out neighbor lol

Lol, I just hope this situation can somehow reconcile itself. It's better than me doing a door to door :crazy:

In my Family Guy James Woods voice..."oooh a tickling feather".."oooh a tickling feather"..."oooh a tickling feather".

I live in Baltimore, so if I find out anything, I'll post it here.

I hate to be that guy but there may be a more sinister intent behind this. A friend of mine who works in computer security told me that some network names are designed as some form of bait. When people click on them, the hacker at the other end of it can bypass your firewall and your antivirus.

I know that the very day I switched on my newly bought Alienware gaming rig, a new network that was never there before named Alienware appeared on my list of available networks. Clearly someone in the same building had seen my PC and was attempting to bait me. It vanished after a couple of weeks of me not clicking it.

I am not saying this is the case here, and I really would like to believe that there is a sister soul sitting next door to you. Just want to tell you to be careful, cause in this day and age, it pays off to be a little cautious. I absolutely love CD's "trail of feathers" idea though :bubbleheart:

I absolutely love CD's "trail of feathers" idea though :bubbleheart:

:) After reading this I've been laying here thinking...

You know how through the years people have written that it would be nice to have some sort of signal to give people? I've wanted that myself. Well... as needles in haystacks as we all seem to be throughout the world lol. Not hard to find persay just spread out. What if people took a feather, a little bell, and tied it to a tree with a pretty ribbon? The person could write a little tickle message or their handle/name here. Or TMF <3 -whatever- inside the ribbon. Tied to a branch overhead or around the trunk. Just a little way of saying a sneaky hello to hopefully one of us wandering around out there. Kind of a sweet (and erotic maybe I'm sure... at least to us....) way to perk up someone's day. Something to chew on anyway. I have always loved the thought of leaving little gfts out there in the world for you all to find. Or finding something from one of you. :eek:

Anyway... don't want to highjack the thread or anything. ;)

What if you start with renaming your network into something like "The Tickle Lair" or "Tickle Dungeon Master" to throw a signal? :)

What if you start with renaming your network into something like "The Tickle Lair" or "Tickle Dungeon Master" to throw a signal? :)

As brilliant as an idea that is, I would out myself to my roommate, which would be a whole other conversation lol. Thank you though of course!

I hate to be that guy but there may be a more sinister intent behind this. A friend of mine who works in computer security told me that some network names are designed as some form of bait. When people click on them, the hacker at the other end of it can bypass your firewall and your antivirus.

I know that the very day I switched on my newly bought Alienware gaming rig, a new network that was never there before named Alienware appeared on my list of available networks. Clearly someone in the same building had seen my PC and was attempting to bait me. It vanished after a couple of weeks of me not clicking it.

I am not saying this is the case here, and I really would like to believe that there is a sister soul sitting next door to you. Just want to tell you to be careful, cause in this day and age, it pays off to be a little cautious. I absolutely love CD's "trail of feathers" idea though :bubbleheart:

In my infinite paranoia, I have actually thought about this. I am definitely going to tread softly but this is just too good not to pursue xD

:) After reading this I've been laying here thinking...

You know how through the years people have written that it would be nice to have some sort of signal to give people? I've wanted that myself. Well... as needles in haystacks as we all seem to be throughout the world lol. Not hard to find persay just spread out. What if people took a feather, a little bell, and tied it to a tree with a pretty ribbon? The person could write a little tickle message or their handle/name here. Or TMF <3 -whatever- inside the ribbon. Tied to a branch overhead or around the trunk. Just a little way of saying a sneaky hello to hopefully one of us wandering around out there. Kind of a sweet (and erotic maybe I'm sure... at least to us....) way to perk up someone's day. Something to chew on anyway. I have always loved the thought of leaving little gfts out there in the world for you all to find. Or finding something from one of you. :eek:

Anyway... don't want to highjack the thread or anything. ;)

Haha, another lovely idea of yours, CD! Very romantic, very you ;)

I must say, though, it probably deserves its own thread. And also, you made me consider opening another one to discuss the symbolics of the feather; a powerful, multilayered symbol, especially for us. What held me so far is that I am no semiologist, would not have much to say about it besides the obvious. What do you think?

Last edited:
In my infinite paranoia, I have actually thought about this. I am definitely going to tread softly but this is just too good not to pursue xD

Don't get me wrong, I totally agree with you! Just be careful, not everything is as rosy as in our fantasies was all I was trying to say. If you are as paranoid as you say, then you probably have the right tools in your hands to deal with the situation. Good luck, and let us know of any developments!

What if it turns out to be coming from your own house, like in some horror film?

Haha, another a lovely idea of yours, CD! Very romantic, very you ;)

Thank you. :)

I must say, though, it probably deserves its own thread. And also, you made me consider opening another one to discuss the symbolics of the feather; a powerful, multilayered symbol, especially for us. What held me so far is that I am no semiologist, would not have much to say about it besides the obvious. What do you think?

Yes I might make a thread for it. I was hoping to see a flurry of YEEEESSS for it first But... I still might. I'd love to see that or something akin to happen like that. If so many can't meet up or... too shy... or... etc etc... can't we leave each other prezzies in the wild jungle of life out there? I think that would be really nice. :) Has a Fairyesque... magical... and Predator/prey fantasy quality I think is WAY overdue. To me anyway. :)

I think a thread devoted to the feather as a whole would be lovely. That way maybe it can encompass lots of discussions and views. I just saw... I think it was a medical commercial... and an animated feather just floated down slowly on the screen. Gave me a warm smile and all the feels. But a more tuned in to the symbol of it would be very cool too!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back