• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Interview w/ me & siamese_dream

Thank you!! You were so lovely to talk with and I'm glad you felt relaxed, I'm more the nervous sounding rambly one here ;) But the topics we talked about bringing up ahead of time seemed to flow well into really natural discussion of what this kink and the connections we make within it mean to people. Forgive my rambles and mic problems guys, Doll is the pro at this ;) thank you again Doll for sharing all that you do with us!!

Thank you!! You were so lovely to talk with and I'm glad you felt relaxed, I'm more the nervous sounding rambly one here ;) But the topics we talked about bringing up ahead of time seemed to flow well into really natural discussion of what this kink and the connections we make within it mean to people. Forgive my rambles and mic problems guys, Doll is the pro at this ;) thank you again Doll for sharing all that you do with us!!

:) It was my pleasure. Thanks Siamese!!! :)

Listening now! Fascinating! Love it! Fascinating hearing two switches talk shop!

Going to reply again after it's done, I just couldn't wait to reply!

Fascinating! The both of you! :)

I count both of you as my TMF friends, it was great simply hearing your voices, talking together!

Some random thoughts.

-RPing is ALOT of work, especially for the tickler. I can't stand it. I've never been in the chat room. Sounds horrible.

- I'm so happy S.D. pointed out how she's seen Captured Doll reach out to so many people who post sad threads, where someone is hurt, lonely, shy, ashamed, can't find their place in the community, etc..... It didn't really register with me until S.D. pointed it out, but it's so true. I will add that she is also EXTREMELY patient with people.....sometimes it's the same people, too, writing sad threads, and unable to get themselves out of the funk. I'm thinking of multiple threads off the top of my head, I won't get into the granular details but trust me.....Captured Doll is not quick to bite someone's head off! She's extremely generous with her time, and her attention.

-CD - Learning to have fun by yourself. Amen to that. SO important, and a quality most people have never learned to do.

-CD - Talking to yourself in the mirror, I should try that! "Look, Leo.....you are into tickling." Whoah!

- CD - Now I want to make you an audio!

-SD - Siamese Dream is a FANTASTIC writer. Also a great artist. Let's establish that right now. I'm bummed that there might be stories that were once posted that are now lost forever.....my loss!!!!

- Interesting discussion about writing out laughter! I'm one of those who isn't enamoured by that....but now I'll try looking at it different! PS: Interesting that Doll remembers every "ha"! That's great!

-CD - ELMO?!!! :) I will quote Siamese Dream: "That's a different one! I was not expecting that at all!" That IS so cute!

- There WAS a tickling scene in Aeon Flux! I only have it on videotape though, I haven't seen it posted here. (for the record, the cartoon character I would want to tickle the most, hands down.... is Betty Boop).

- Siamese Dream, you did a great job! We ALL have "mic fright"! You sounded fine.

-Captured Doll: "It's something to be proud of." YES! YES YES YES!!! That whole section, you said it PERFECTLY. I already feel better about myself! See how you guys help?! :)

GREAT job, C.D. and S.D.! Oh my gosh, S.D., you were so funny at the end, lol, when C.D. suggested doing an R.P. Ha!

LOVE it. Thanks for sharing it with us! I munched on my breakfast, it was like having two friends right next to me chit-chatting! :)

You two were amazing, I loved your conversations on rping, your fetishes, your likes and dislike. Absoluetly amazing you two lovies.

I count both of you as my TMF friends, it was great simply hearing your voices, talking together!

Some random thoughts.

-RPing is ALOT of work, especially for the tickler. I can't stand it. I've never been in the chat room. Sounds horrible.

- I'm so happy S.D. pointed out how she's seen Captured Doll reach out to so many people who post sad threads, where someone is hurt, lonely, shy, ashamed, can't find their place in the community, etc..... It didn't really register with me until S.D. pointed it out, but it's so true. I will add that she is also EXTREMELY patient with people.....sometimes it's the same people, too, writing sad threads, and unable to get themselves out of the funk. I'm thinking of multiple threads off the top of my head, I won't get into the granular details but trust me.....Captured Doll is not quick to bite someone's head off! She's extremely generous with her time, and her attention.

-CD - Learning to have fun by yourself. Amen to that. SO important, and a quality most people have never learned to do.

-CD - Talking to yourself in the mirror, I should try that! "Look, Leo.....you are into tickling." Whoah!

- CD - Now I want to make you an audio!

-SD - Siamese Dream is a FANTASTIC writer. Also a great artist. Let's establish that right now. I'm bummed that there might be stories that were once posted that are now lost forever.....my loss!!!!

- Interesting discussion about writing out laughter! I'm one of those who isn't enamoured by that....but now I'll try looking at it different! PS: Interesting that Doll remembers every "ha"! That's great!

-CD - ELMO?!!! :) I will quote Siamese Dream: "That's a different one! I was not expecting that at all!" That IS so cute!

- There WAS a tickling scene in Aeon Flux! I only have it on videotape though, I haven't seen it posted here. (for the record, the cartoon character I would want to tickle the most, hands down.... is Betty Boop).

- Siamese Dream, you did a great job! We ALL have "mic fright"! You sounded fine.

-Captured Doll: "It's something to be proud of." YES! YES YES YES!!! That whole section, you said it PERFECTLY. I already feel better about myself! See how you guys help?! :)

GREAT job, C.D. and S.D.! Oh my gosh, S.D., you were so funny at the end, lol, when C.D. suggested doing an R.P. Ha!

LOVE it. Thanks for sharing it with us! I munched on my breakfast, it was like having two friends right next to me chit-chatting! :)

Awww this post is so great to wake up to!! Thank you!!! :) I'm gonna hold you to that audio... ;)

And... Aeon Flux DID do a tickling scene? Awesome! Hope I get to see it someday. :)

Last edited:
Friday afternoon traffic on my way home from work during the holiday shopping season. The usual sports radio talk show hosts are on vacation, and I'm burned out on Christmas music and my own Spotify play lists. What the hell am I going to do to pass the time in gridlock? Oh, hello audio file from Captured Doll and Siamese Dream!

First off, cool idea. I consider these ladies "TMF celebrities", and it was nice to hear them both share details about themselves in such an intimate, conversational manner. One might think these are old friends rather than Internet strangers who happen to share a common fetish.

It's always nice to learn new things about the people you consider your friends. Elmo...really? :)

You both are invited to my next costume party. Harley Quinn for both of you please.

I hope this audio interview format catches fire and we get to hear from others. This was a refreshing change of pace from the forum threads and chat room interactions.

Thank you ladies!

Friday afternoon traffic on my way home from work during the holiday shopping season. The usual sports radio talk show hosts are on vacation, and I'm burned out on Christmas music and my own Spotify play lists. What the hell am I going to do to pass the time in gridlock? Oh, hello audio file from Captured Doll and Siamese Dream!

First off, cool idea. I consider these ladies "TMF celebrities", and it was nice to hear them both share details about themselves in such an intimate, conversational manner. One might think these are old friends rather than Internet strangers who happen to share a common fetish.

It's always nice to learn new things about the people you consider your friends. Elmo...really? :)

You both are invited to my next costume party. Harley Quinn for both of you please.

I hope this audio interview format catches fire and we get to hear from others. This was a refreshing change of pace from the forum threads and chat room interactions.

Thank you ladies!

Thank you too. :) :justlips:

I loved both the audios. Very fun and interesting idea. Great work. I loved the interview alot too. Sometimes just hearing 2 people chat about tickling is enough to drive me nuts! Great great work

I loved both the audios. Very fun and interesting idea. Great work. I loved the interview alot too. Sometimes just hearing 2 people chat about tickling is enough to drive me nuts! Great great work

Thank you so much!! :)

Thanks to you both for having this conversation and sharing. Tickle talk can be just as invigorating as tickling itself...you could hear the enthusiasm for it throughout the audio from you both, what a fantastic early Christmas present for all of us.

Thanks again and Happy Holidays

Thanks to you both for having this conversation and sharing. Tickle talk can be just as invigorating as tickling itself...you could hear the enthusiasm for it throughout the audio from you both, what a fantastic early Christmas present for all of us.

Thanks again and Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays!! :) Thank you so much!! :)

I was able to hear the interview waiver thia week but it seems to have disappeared as of 12/23.
Was it taken down or maybe I'm doing something wrong...

I was able to hear the interview waiver thia week but it seems to have disappeared as of 12/23.
Was it taken down or maybe I'm doing something wrong...

I have no idea what has happened but I asked Siamese to put up her link instead. Should be done soon. Sorry about that!

Thank you for the new link, worked great.
Great interview!

I’ve just got round to listening to this and enjoyed it. It was good to hear our kink being discussed naturally and normally by people who enjoy it on different levels - physical, emotional, playful, sexual etc. It shows that there’s many different aspects to tickling, with different people appreciating different things.

Good job to you both! Here’s to a few more discussions!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back