• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Into the Ancient Ruins - Prologue (M/M, */M)

The_Kev

TMF Master
The old ruin was known to be a trove of hidden wealth, the kind that explorers dream of. The prestige alone from owning a relic from the old ruin would elevate any explorer to world renown fame. And so why did so few adventurers persue it? Rumor had it that no one who entered ever returned.

This rumor, this legend didnt hinder the efforts of James Porter, or that of Seth Collins. Two of the most gifted archeologists in the field, both ruthlessly ambitious, both trying to make a name for them selves, and both life long rivals.

It was James who initially began planning an expedition into the old ruin, and upon Seth finding out, he began his attempts to undermine James and launch his own expedition. It was only a matter of time before the two met and settled this rivalry face to face.

And here they were.

Both had navigated the strange and archaic mazes and puzzles of the old ruin, the mazes contained pitfalls and traps that seemed designed to hold a captive in ceartain positions, to what terrible purpose, thankfully, neither had determined yet. The puzzles seemed inordinately concearned with feathers and the like.

In the end, both explorers successfully avoided the traps, solved the puzzles and now found them selves face to face inside an interior chamber, at the center of which was a large Ruby.

The two handsome explorers circled eachother, each knowing that the winner of this combat would walk away with that treasure.

After a few feints and choice words, the two broke into a melee, their martial skills basically equal, neither one seemed able to get the upper hand.

James was laser focused on using skill to defeat Seth, but Seth never believed in fair play.

He took every oppertunity to glance at his surroundings looking for some kind of object or feature of the environment to give him an advantage.

After a few minutes of examining his surroundings, it clicked.

The feathers the traps, this whole ruin was rigged with items to detour thieves and punish them for their thievery! And the punishment of choice for this culture was both torture and humileation, tickling!

Torture and humileation is exactly what seth wanted to inflict on his rival!

He locked up with James and maneuvered him over to a wall that was adorned with images of feathers and people going insane with laughter.

James followed his lead, trying to get the upper hand in this wresting match, when Seth casually tripped him and James went stumbling into the wall.

"Sorry bud, I've got a big Ruby to take" Seth quipped as James finally backed into the wall.

It was unbelievable. James seemed to melt into the wall, as if it were made of jello! It rippled as James' body was manipulated into a spread eagle position, arms over his head and feet apart.

The rippling of the gelatinous wall started to glide over his sides and armpits, making him instantly regret being shirtless, while below it was rippling gently over his bare feet!

There was a moments hesitation before james began SCREAMING in panic and them blubbering in laughter while Seth casually sauntered into the middle of the room and grabbed the Ruby. He then took out his phone and recorded James begging for mercy and laughing like a blithering idiot. Letting him know point blank that this was going on youtube.

"You know, according to those hieroglyphics that trap was designed to gauge your most ticklish areas and adapt its self to tickling them as merceloisly as possible. I didnt see anything about a time period so, I guess you're stuck there... forever? Maeby till you pass out? I guess well find out. Well, you will, I'll be home accepting all my awards. See ya loser..."

The last thing Seth heard from his rival as he walked out of the room was "PLEASE I CANT STAND IT!" And then a torrent of agonized laughter.

(To be continued...)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ok this is an awesome start! I am obsessed with your /M tickling stories and I’m already dying for part 2! Looking forward to it and thanks for sharing!

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back