• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Introduction!

playfulgiggles

This is my first time joining and posting here on TMF. I am a 22 year old female and I live in the Houston area. I've always had a tickle fetish ever since I've been sexually active. But I've always been so embarrassed about my fetish that I practically force it out of my priorities until I get the urge. (To which all I have is the internet for that urge. -.-) So, I hope to meet some cool people here that won't make me feel judged or ashamed about it. I love to tickle and be tickled. I don't feel comfortable enough to be descriptive just yet though. :( So um, yeah.... Hit me up? lol.

welcome playful. you will find the usual mix of people here as elsewhere on net sites - some gracious and giving, some here for quick fun, some not to be trusted. lots of resources on the site. just tread lightly until you get your sea legs, or would that be your tickle legs? :laughhard:
One question, what finally brought you on a fine valentine's day to join the pre-eminent online tickle site and introduce yourself?

Welcome to the TMF Playfulgiggles. If you are interested in older men tickling you send me a pm. I am age 50. Love ticklish women.

Hi, I live in the Houston area as well. I can relate to a lot of what you said, I sent you a message if you'd like to chat sometime.

I've been waiting out to meet someone from Texas for so long.. Houston specifically. Now that I'm out of Houston, you pop up. What luck I have!!! Still I find this so comforting to see. I've sent you a message. Feel free to reply anytime. Welcome!!!

This is my first time joining and posting here on TMF. I am a 22 year old female and I live in the Houston area. I've always had a tickle fetish ever since I've been sexually active. But I've always been so embarrassed about my fetish that I practically force it out of my priorities until I get the urge. (To which all I have is the internet for that urge. -.-) So, I hope to meet some cool people here that won't make me feel judged or ashamed about it.

I don't think you have anything to worry about in here. "You're preaching to the choir sister..."

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back