• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Invincible

IrishTickle

TMF Expert
Well, I seem to be posting this everywhere else, so I thought, why not here!

I was diagnosed with terminal lung cancer Christmas eve last year (great timing!) and not exactly given a lot of time to play with. Well yesterday, I was informed that for reasons that are completely unknown, the cancer is gone. Completely. My body decided that enough was enough and kicked it to the curb. So as I've been saying everywhere: Take that death! You're my bitch now!

Plus, I just got the new Audioslave album and it kicks ass!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

That's nothing short of amazing, I'm really happy for you - I know the pain of dealing with lung cancer all to well (my Aunt passed away cause of it).

May I ask if your a religious person (answer me in a p.m if you prefer).

Priest

Thanks guts. German, I'm agnostic. Haven't needed a god and guess I still don't :D

IrishTickle said:
Well, I seem to be posting this everywhere else, so I thought, why not here!

I was diagnosed with terminal lung cancer Christmas eve last year (great timing!) and not exactly given a lot of time to play with. Well yesterday, I was informed that for reasons that are completely unknown, the cancer is gone. Completely. My body decided that enough was enough and kicked it to the curb. So as I've been saying everywhere: Take that death! You're my bitch now!

Plus, I just got the new Audioslave album and it kicks ass!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

My friend, I'm absolutely thrilled for you! I've lost two two beloved uncles to lung cancer since 1979, and a third is terminally ill with it, so knowing someone out there beat it thrills me more than you'll ever know.....I'm so happy for you and your family :) :) :)

Congrats IrishTickle! That's awesome! The human body is an amazing machine.

KoocheeKoo said:
My friend, I'm absolutely thrilled for you! I've lost two two beloved uncles to lung cancer since 1979, and a third is terminally ill with it, so knowing someone out there beat it thrills me more than you'll ever know.....I'm so happy for you and your family :) :) :)

I lost an uncle to LC a week and a half ago.

Congratulations! I'm happy to find that someone out there beat it.

Something special about you , I felt that . Words can't say how happy I feel for you .

Luck of the Irish?
Or were you maybe misdiagnosed? :idunno:
Anyway, congrats!
XOXO

Holy wow! That's right up there with a miracle. I have a special place for people with cancer considering my mom had and beat it. I'm glad we can add you to the list. You kicked cancer's ass! I think it's because you're Irish! :bunny:

Goes to show you that a positive attitude, a good outlook on life, and the ability to not give up in the face of something that might seem impossible at times goes a long way.

Congratulations. I don't think it was a miracle as much as it was you working things out the right way and having a good understanding of what was really going on. All too often I feel that people, some that I've know personally, effectively die from the fear of dying from cancer before the cancer ever gets a chance to do any real damage. Anyways, I'm rather impressed with you, keep up the good work! :). Congratulations again!

Percipient said:
Goes to show you that a positive attitude, a good outlook on life, and the ability to not give up in the face of something that might seem impossible at times goes a long way.

Congratulations. I don't think it was a miracle as much as it was you working things out the right way and having a good understanding of what was really going on. All too often I feel that people, some that I've know personally, effectively die from the fear of dying from cancer before the cancer ever gets a chance to do any real damage. Anyways, I'm rather impressed with you, keep up the good work! :). Congratulations again!

That's true. It always pays to have a positive outlook :) Thanks for all the comments people. Much appreciated! :eek:

That is some very good and encouraging news! I can only imagine the euphoria you must be feeling. Super cool!

From one cancer survivor to another:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

:bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou

It's a great feeling, ain't it?

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back