• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Invisible Tickler

Nige

2nd Level Red Feather
Pure fantasy folks. If you could make yourself invisible, what sort of tickling fun would you have and where?

I would walk around libraries or shoe stores, and have a little tickle fun with unsuspecting females :D

I would Tickle any girl possible young (well with in reason :D ) black white chubby skinny tall short etc... ...

That would be real nice to be invisible. They wouldn't even know what hit them ;)

I'd be anywhere in the world where Britney Spears is in a bikini or is barefoot and tickle those awesome feet of hers and her belly button :)

A fantasy of mine since my college days: to be invisible and living in a Sorority House. All of those ladies would fail their classes due to lack of sleep.

One thing I would do would be to go to professional sporting events and have a little fun with the cheerleaders. Especialy the ones that have the oufits that show off their bellies. I would tickle one of their bellies, and check out the looks on the other cheerleaders faces as their poor freind rolled around in ticklish hysterics.

Another idea would be to go to to concerts by Britney Spears and Shania Twain, walk out on stage, and tickle them each totaly silly in front of all their fans.

:devil:

Another interesting idea...since I'm a Navy veteran... I would go to the females' barracks at so and so boot camp, and tickle their lovely feet as they slept, providing them pleasure after a day of being screamed at by their drill instructor. Then, the next day, while their Drill Instructor was barking out orders, I'd sneak behind him or her and tickle their ribs, causing them to crack up and fall apart in front of all of their recruits.

I would go to every female celebrity and tickle them senseless, especially while they're on location, and it ends up on film:D

I'm with FF on this one, I would take up invisible residence in a sorority house. :D :devil:

tickler29 said:

Another idea would be to go to to concerts by Britney Spears and Shania Twain, walk out on stage, and tickle them each totaly silly in front of all their fans.

:devil:

Oh man I'd love to see that..I could see Britney now onstage . "Oops, I did it agaAAAHHHAHAHAHAHA! what the?! "::bleep!::

:D

natural tickler said:
I would go to every female celebrity and tickle them senseless, especially while they're on location, and it ends up on film:D

Me too, but I would've loved to do that when they started doing those "Got Milk?", "Milk..Where's YOUR mustache?", etc , photos you'd see in magazines . I wonder if you can make a person laugh so hard they squirt milk outta their nose while tickling them? (Hey if it works when you're doing something hilarious, ya never know )

And alot of those celebs during the shoots wore stuff that seemed to make alot of ticklish areas not very protected. What fun that would've been. :D

Next to my orginal post of tickling Britney Spears. I would also "Finally" be able to get even with my cousin's Julie and Colleen

As a kid, I always fantsized about crawling under a girl's desk at school, slowly removing their shoes, and their feet untill they went insane!!

Any Nuns who are members of TMF may slap me on the wrist with their rulers for this but I think it'd be funny to be invisible and tickle some of the lady members of the congregation. Imagine the look on the priest or minister's face as the lady laughs out loud in the middle of the sermon...better yet, tickle a female choir member right in the middle of her solo. "...Amazing Gra-ay-ay-ay-hahaha-oh,my -teehee, blah ha ha..."

Last edited:
OMG i would have so much fun...get on airplanes for free and fly all around the world tickling people senseless!!

if i was invisible i could so torment smurfy @ work, that would be so fun.

I was just at Kinko's making copies of something for my business, when I saw these two pretty college ladies wearing thongs... on their feet... one lady's feet were so pretty, if I were invisible I would have given her toes a treat right then and there...I left Kinko's feeling a little sad because her feet may not be getting the tender loving caress they so richly deserve.

QVC beware...

Sharon Faetsch, Lisa Mason, Lisa Robertson, Patti Reilly, Jacque Gonzales, Christa Pitts, Laurie Shore, Mary Beth Roe, Pat James DeMentri, Susan Combs (the Birkenstock lady)... modeling shoes or toe rings, demonstrating foot massagers or exercise equipment, doesn't matter. None of you will be safe!:evilha:

I would say that I might become the Tickling Terror of the Beach, but I'm afraid that I'd be easily caught by my footprints in the sand. :(

image1.jpg

Dr. Bill Kobb said:
I would say that I might become the Tickling Terror of the Beach, but I'm afraid that I'd be easily caught by my footprints in the sand. :(

image1.jpg

I've got the solution for that one, Dr. Bill! After you tickle their soles, run toward some poor lonely looking guy...your footprints will look like they were made by him. If the girls follow the footprints, they'll meet him and hopefully tell him how much they enjoyed the tickling. He'll be dumbfounded but happy to receive the attention. You'll be standing there invisibly anyway, so if the girls give him trouble, you just have to tickle them, giving him a chance to run away.

By Jove!

I like it, F.F.! My luck, the theme music from JAWS would play every time I tried to sneak up on some unsuspecting sunbather.

Gives whole new meaning to that song, Circles In The Sand!;)

Three words. Playboy. Mansion. Tummies.

Some great ideas folks. I like the idea of tickling a female newsreader just as she goes on air.

:D

Imagine being invisible and tickling the dancers in those topless showclubs...they'd definitely be giving the guys some interesting lap dances.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back