• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Iraq ???

ForgottenTcklr

4th Level Red Feather
I thought I would start a thread to ask your opinions on the Iraq issue?

Please take some time to speak your mind!

If Saddam rejects the new U.N. resolution, I will fully support attacking Iraq. That's all I have to say. :mad:

Yea

I can't figure out why he isn't dead yet.

Here is my opinion.

Should we bomb them... well, NO! We should now (and should have a long time ago sent in troops to kill Saddam. Our frivilous bombings are only wasting human lives. Sure, sending in troops to attack would cost American citizens (and whichever other countries sent their armies to help), but the causulity count would remain low, and it would END the problem.

Since we have no draft in effect it would be completely a volunteer organization, and I have feeling that many would volunteer. It would be over and done quickly. However, we cannot just take Saddam, we must take the whole political entity, lest they continue in their current leaders footsteps!

Now, realize that this would NOT be done merely to lower gas prices. It is for two reasons. First, we are helping a people who cannot help themselves. And second, and more important for those of us living here (anywhere but the middle east). Iraq has nuclear weapons. What is to stop Saddam from unleashing them on us? We may let him live today, but he can easily kill us tommorrow!!! We must act soon, lest we fall to the stupidity of our own misjudgement!

This is a complex issue. I have no love for Saddam what so ever. Sending troops into Baghdad, however, is going to be a long and bitter bloodbath, and I don't know if this nation is prepared for it. Then there is the issue of who we placed Saddamn with. We don't want to trade one vile dictator for another.

Will someone explain to me why we just cant surgically send in a small elite team of soldiers who "officailly" dont exsist and get the job done????? And no Im not talking about Delta Force

How about we just send in the A-Team. Saddam doesn't have a chance against BA.

I agree with you Shining,

I mean, if we had taken out Saddam during the early 90's, this would not be happening today.

And I also agree with you Seraph, we must pay close attention to who we allow to have the political power. We might possibily want to create a democracy and form a Senate of some sorts for them comprised of ALL types of people rich and poor, from all religious, ethnic, etc. backgrounds!

ShiningIce said:
Will someone explain to me why we just cant surgically send in a small elite team of soldiers who "officailly" dont exsist and get the job done????? And no Im not talking about Delta Force

Because we don't know where he is. Baghdad's a big place, Saddam has lots of rat holes, and the "Saddams" who appear in public are almost never the real one. If we ever had a fix on his location, we wouldn't need commandos. We'd bury a Tomahawk missile so far up his behind that it wouldn't explode 'til it hit the back of his teeth.

we must remember where saddam got the weapons you fear; from bush and reagan. we must remember when saddam was a worse threat to humanity; when he was actually using chemical weapons against people that bush was supporting him.

this war obviously has nothing to do with morals, its about oil. nothing could show a more clearer example.

he is no threat to the "US" and never has been but he may be if the US attacks him and kills hundreds of thousands of more iraqis.

the way to end terrorism is to stop giving reaons for people to hate US foriegn policy

How is one or even three nuclear bombs worse than one or even thirty U.S. cities covered in biochemicals? I don't think it is in terms of casualties.

I disagree with you August,

I realize that money does make the world go 'round. But there is an issue of morals here. And while politicians may be prone to follow the money answer. We as Americans must stand strong for the morallity answer. Part of being an intelligent citizen is understanding our politicians and their policies and if they go against our morals... get 'em out of office!

Hm.

We should send in thousands and crush him and his followers, IMO.

So the evil,all-oppressive US is the whole reason for Hussein,right?
Since when did the US sell Scuds,AK-47s,or RPGs?

I don't believe that we can keep letting Saddam slip by with his half-ass attempts to please the U.N.

We need to get him out of power By ALL MEANS NECESSARY!!!

:cool: ~FT

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back