• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Irresistable (Final Fantasy 7)

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
Heres a quick one I did yesterday (though is dated today, the 21st, because I finished it up in the wee hours of the morning). Not much to say other than it's Tifa Lockheart from Final Fantasy 7, blushing because Cloud is staring at her again, this time while she's painting her nails.

Enjoy. ^___^

Irresistable.jpg

Oh I love it! All the colors fit together so very well! With all the soft and light tones. Then the full, deep red eyes. It's perfect! Hehe, even the text bubble fits in pretty well this time. :p If I had one complaint it'd be that I wish I could see more of her lovely feet. :p Three cheers for Celtic-kun! :)

Its the little known parts of the journey that are always most interesting. Nice plot as well..

they gave tifa a more realistic figure in advent children(ff movie dvd)

Totally Cute. I love it Celtic! good job man you have a true gift. Great job on her foot as well

Aww the joys of final fantasy

Thank you. Although this is a pretty simple picture by my standards. Its one of those inbetweeners between projects. ^__^

...Its great,but when do we get action? and theres one lil detal...(Tifa painting her nails?)

I don't think theres a problem with characters doing simple things like this even if it would be slightly out of character.

As for action, I can only assume you mean tickling, in which case, she's already gotten action. If there were requests for more specifically for her, they would have already been done. But there hasn't been, so I just whats on my mind at the moment, and in this case it was a character painting her nails. It could have easily been someone else.

This thread was posted three years and two months ago. This was before attachments were allowed on the TMF. Posts this old cannot expect the linked images within them to work. I'll look and see if I have this one of his, though.

Apologies to CE if he doesn't want this posted. I know you dislike it when people post the work of artists, including yourself, without asking first. I assume, however, that since the picture was in this thread before that it can be again.

thanks HDS, your the greatest and thanks to the artist who made this pic... its really amazing!

Wow, that pic is incredible.
Thanks to the artist that made it. :)

I'd also like to say how nice it is to have MODs
around here that care like HisDivineShadow. :D
Long live His Shadow. :bowing::bowing::bowing:

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back