• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is anyone more ticklish now then they were younger?

MinotaurXXX

TMF Poster
As the years gone by i noticed my ticklishness increase, i think ever since i gain more muscle im more sensitive, anyone else feel that way?

From what i was told i was very ticklish as a kid and now being an adult i'm still very ticklish but not sure if it has increased

I defo had more ticklish feet when I was younger, I remember when I was much younger, I would always wear socks when my aunty lizzy came round cause if I had bare feet, she would grab my ankles and probably tickle m feet about 10 to 20 minutes straight. Used to go nuts! But now, completely different story

I wasn't ticklish at all, when i was younger, girls used to try and try until around middle school, i became ticklish and it increased through high school. It was like a whole separate part of puberty. lmao

I was pretty ticklish as a kid, one time my cousins tickled me till I puked. Now if you tickle me, it is just annoying. As I have become less ticklish, I have become more interested in tickling others. lol

I'd say I'm about the same. My paternal grandfather, and bunkmates in summer camp. (Males unfortunately for me) used to tickle me all the time when I was younger, and I'd go ballistic. I havent been tickled in quite a while, but.. when girls have tickled me as an adult, I'm still very ticklish.

Mitch

I wasn't too ticklish growing up, so I always figured I stayed "un-ticklish". But I have found that is not that case :D

Yep. I went through a phase around college where I could pretend to not be ticklish and hide it pretty well, but since then I have gotten so ticklish I've accidentally tickled myself while slipping on shoes or brushing my side against a shirt hanging in my closet! LOL!

~ toyou

It's really hard to judge because there is no accurate way to measure it, but I would say I'm probably more vulnerable to surprise attacks as I get older.
I usually have to be peeled off the roof if I'm attacked on my upper body, but on my feet I have turned into a real big-baby screamer/pleader/begger.
Pretty pathetic, huh?

I've gotten much more ticklish, but I have gotten much more comfortable with tickling than I was when I was younger. I used to try to hide any feelings I had about tickling for fear of seeming odd and because of that I was not very ticklish, but now that I am more comfortable I am very ticklish.

I defo had more ticklish feet when I was younger, I remember when I was much younger, I would always wear socks when my aunty lizzy came round cause if I had bare feet, she would grab my ankles and probably tickle m feet about 10 to 20 minutes straight. Used to go nuts! But now, completely different story

I'd love to hear that story... ;)

It's about the same level for me but the only difference is I can enjoy it more now that i'm older and other things can be included to add to the excitement.

At 53 I can say that my ticklishness has not gotten any less.
when I was growing up my younger brother would tickle me all the time and there were times my parents would have to stop him because I'd be laughing so hard. It's been a long time since I've been tickled like that.

It's really hard to judge because there is no accurate way to measure it, but I would say I'm probably more vulnerable to surprise attacks as I get older.
I usually have to be peeled off the roof if I'm attacked on my upper body, but on my feet I have turned into a real big-baby screamer/pleader/begger.
Pretty pathetic, huh?

*suddenly wants to visit Scottsdale. *homina

beach bunny -id LOVE to get my hands on your feet then:):):):)

I wasn't ticklish at all, when i was younger, girls used to try and try until around middle school, i became ticklish and it increased through high school. It was like a whole separate part of puberty. lmao

Same with me! Nothing all through out middle school through highschool and I had friends that would really try to get me, and i secretly wanted it to work but it really never did. The start of my 2nd year or college lost some weight, went back to hanging with my friend when i saw him and he was tickling other girl friends that we knew. She kept saying to get me too but he was like it doesn't work on her god damnit! to which i would give a smirk. night was winding down we were starting to watch a movie and we were all kinda just lying on top of one another on various couches. We haven't seen each other for about 2year after we graduated highschool but we still knew our spots. I usually lied on top of brian and he would lie on his back on the couch. I know it was a cheesey movie but not which movie, it inspired others to start tickling someone near them everytime a ridiculous part came so we could have fun and say this is sharon's fav part or something to that effect. So brian's like you know I'm going to try, and i was like yep i know but your still not going to get a reaction . . . . he didn't really give it his all until he ..we..I.. noticed my reaction. I squealed then shot up so i wasn't leaning on him anymore. Now he is looking at me like 'Jackpot!' then the taunting begins 'what's this?' 'what was that?' me kinda confused i'm like 'i really don't know' ... didn't take brian and michael long to pin me on the couch. michael sat on my legs while brian 'tested' his theory and started tickling me on my sides, underarms, neck, etc. Reactions came out here and there but nothing crazy. Nonetheless i had a reaction and I WAS THRILLED!. For so long I had this kink and I wasn't so in my own warped brain i think i fantasized and terrified myself into fascination i slowly became the victim i am in my dreams. I can honestly say now that I am definitely more ticklish then I have ever been and recently had a ler of mine find a ticklish spot i didn't even know existed .

Cl

Don't know if I'm more ticklish persay, but I get tickled more now (which is saying a lot, I was tormented as a kid!) but then I went a good few years without getting tickled before my friends started to torment me in high school again. I was spaztic then and who knows it might be worse than it was then. Entirely possible!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back