• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is anyone watching this new show, "Quiet on the Set?"

BlueLine7045

1st Level Red Feather
Just started watching "Quiet on the Set: The Dark Side of Kids TV" and I have to say, it's pretty damn good in a shockingly horrifying kind of way, if that makes any sense.

Anyone that is familiar with Dan Schneider as well and his antics... including a popular fetish from this community... should know what I'm talking about.

Just wondering what everyone's thoughts/feelings/opinions are?

Dan Schneider has given some people the misconception that people with foot/tickle fetishes are weirdo predators. Seeing those scenes in his shows when I was a kid helped me realize I was into the kink, but they were very inappropriate and shouldn't have been made.

Yes. And it makes me sick. It's one thing to make a adult joke, because I watched a lot of cartoons growing up that did that. And those are fun to look back on. It's another entire thing to use actual children to fulfill your sexual desires. I mean there was a tweet back in 2013 from the official channel of Sam & Kat that promoted the show. The tweet asked for people to write #SAMandCATSaturday on their feet, and it promised to RT and follow the accounts that did it.

Alexa Nikolas has a YouTube channel, and she's been reacting to the episodes, and has been talking about the shit that went on at Nickelodeon for a while. She was Nicole on the show Zoey 101.

Dan Schneider has given some people the misconception that people with foot/tickle fetishes are weirdo predators. Seeing those scenes in his shows when I was a kid helped me realize I was into the kink, but they were very inappropriate and shouldn't have been made.

100% agree with both of you. Without trying to get this thread locked or banned, I grew up with Nickelodeon. When I was watching the shows, I was the same age as, or younger than, the characters. Seeing the scenes when I was a kid, I loved it. I was excited! Not very often you see stuff like that on TV, especially with TV characters you have a crush on. Again, I was the same age as, or younger than them.

Growing up and rewashing everything, the scenes are painful. Makes my skin crawl. So cringe to watch and 100x worse knowing a grown man is getting excited by them.

Other than those scenes though, the rest of this documentary was INSANE. I grew up with these people, watching them. To know their lives were misery while bringing me joy, is demoralizing.

I was a huge Cartoon Network kid, so I saw way more animated shows than I did live action shows. But Nickelodeon was right behind it, and I did enjoy their live-action shows during the late 90s/early-mid 2000s. But knowing what the actors went through, and what the purpose of some of the scenes were, I can't look at them the same.

Like I said yesterday, an adult joke in a kids show or movie can be funny. There are a number of shows and movies I've re-watched again as I've gotten older, and I caught a joke/reference that I missed. That's not the same as what Schneider was doing.

Just started watching "Quiet on the Set: The Dark Side of Kids TV" and I have to say, it's pretty damn good in a shockingly horrifying kind of way, if that makes any sense.

Anyone that is familiar with Dan Schneider as well and his antics... including a popular fetish from this community... should know what I'm talking about.

Just wondering what everyone's thoughts/feelings/opinions are?

When I first watched "Quiet on Set: The Dark Side of Kids TV," I was honestly shocked. It's one of those documentaries that hits you like a ton of bricks. You think you know what's going on behind the scenes of kids' TV shows, but seeing it all laid out like that – the pressure, the exploitation, the mistreatment – it's pretty eye-opening.

I mean, sure, you hear rumors and whispers about this stuff, but seeing it all firsthand, hearing from the actual people who went through it... It's heavy, man. It really makes you rethink the whole industry and what it takes to make those beloved shows we grew up watching.

It's a wake-up call, for sure. And it definitely got me thinking about what changes need to happen to protect these young actors and make sure the entertainment biz is a safer, healthier place for everyone involved.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back