• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is Austin really gone from the WWE???

Krazy

TMF Master
I hope not but i am really getting sick of this crap firing Stone Cold only to be back in a couple weeks, ya know?

according to my sources, he'll be gone for a few months and return sometime early next year. The plan is to see how Bischoff can get ratings for a few months. Besides Austin is on his book signing tour and it was hard for him to do that and be on the show, so this gives him some time off. Don't trip, I was mad his team lost last night too.

My sources also show that the reason Austins team lost, was to allow him some time to do his book tour and promote it. There is also some chance we could see Austin return to the ring as a wrestler. He is discussing it with his Doctors, and if there is even the slightest hope, it looks like he'll go for it. *crossing fingers*

I know I, for one, will find the upcoming months much less amusing with the lack of Austin. Nothing gets me pumped on Monday nights like Austins theme music chiming out when the jerk offs have the stage. I hope they can find a good substitute for his entertainment value.

Mimi

me too, Raw sux with out austin thats whats goona be hard when he retires 4 real i started watchin it cuz of him :( but it looks like Undertaker is commin back as the deadman.

Mimi said:
My sources also show that the reason Austins team lost, was to allow him some time to do his book tour and promote it. There is also some chance we could see Austin return to the ring as a wrestler. He is discussing it with his Doctors, and if there is even the slightest hope, it looks like he'll go for it. *crossing fingers*

I know I, for one, will find the upcoming months much less amusing with the lack of Austin. Nothing gets me pumped on Monday nights like Austins theme music chiming out when the jerk offs have the stage. I hope they can find a good substitute for his entertainment value.

Mimi

Alas, my sweet Mimi, I have bad news. It was determined by Austin himself that hehas one more match left in him, and he is using WrestleMania 20 to use it, so, the chances of him coming back as a full time wrestler is remote. He needs another neck surgery anyway

Krazy said:
me too, Raw sux with out austin thats whats goona be hard when he retires 4 real i started watchin it cuz of him :( but it looks like Undertaker is commin back as the deadman.

Yeah, krazy, the deadman will be back as his original gimmick around the Royal Rumble. He then will switch back to the RAW brand by then to fight Kane

YES! The Undertaker is going back to his old gimmick....YES!! I LOVED the old Taker....:devil:

Austin

It's gonna be a long couple of months without The Texas Rattlesnake. Hell, every time i hear glass break in the neighborhood, I start his music in my mind.

I fear for my fave wrestlers with BITCHoff in charge. And what's with Lita going off with the creepy little bastard? He don't know with to do with that!

It would be AWSOME if Austin comes back for 1 more match at WrestleMania XX, cause I'll be there!!!

Thanx for giving me hope for Austin's return.

I hated Austin as GM, if only because I got tired very quickly of watching him try the same old tough guy act when he could no longer back it up in the ring (because of his neck). It doesn't make the actual wrestlers look very good to be pushed around by a guy who can't even take a bump himself.

But I like Austin as a wrestler, and if he can return to that, even on a part-time basis -- as Shawn Michaels is currently doing -- I'll be a lot happier.

But personally, I'm going to miss Kurt Angle much more.

Angle's neck is acting up again. Apparently he's got a bone chip floating around in there, and has to have it surgically removed. With luck, he won't miss much time, but he's already had neck surgery once this year, so it's not a very encouraging sign.

Bah...

Man, that sucks...hope he can return soon....

Nothing aginst Austin and Angle they have always been some of my favorite wrestlers but The Rock really needs to come back and start laying the smack down once agian.

unfortunately, that might not happen until WrestleMania. He still has some promotion work to do and he is not happy right now with the current direction creative control is doing with storylines and the slumping ratings

Sadly I don't get to keep up with the WWE these days unless I can persuade a mate to chuck me a tape or three, but from what I've heard Wrestlemania could be one HELL of a card. This is all rumour at this point, but we can but hope that:

Austin - in training for one more match, probably for Wrestlemania

HBK - Can't (sadly) have many more matches left in him and what better place for the show-stoppa to have his send-off than the greatest show of them all. Me, I'd love to see Austin and HBK do a rematch from WM14, just seems like a nice way to close the book for those two. And if anyone deserves a standing ovation as thanks for everything they've given in the ring over the years...

Taker - dead man returns, well we can but hope. Again, could very well end up being a retirement match but either way it'd surely be a huge mark-out moment, regardless of the opponent

The Rock - if you're going to wrestle, do it at the biggest event of the year. Though who he'd face is a good question, maybe one of the upper card guys in need of a final push to the big time (why does RVD jump to mind)?

Foley! - Okay, in advance, I officially apologise to the entirety of London for the Foley chant that will be emanating from NW7 if this comes off, but the Hardcore Legend has said he feels up to another match, preferably at Wrestlemania and preferably against Triple H. Just picturing a HHH promo being interrupted by that car crash and real catchy riff, Mick to cut a promo, say he's got a surprise opponent for HHH, go to the back to 'get him' and for Cactus Jack's theme to hit is enough to get me grinning like a lunatic.

Add in the unavoidable need to use Wrestlemania to showcase the younger stars that are going to HAVE to take over at the top with so many of the big names heading for retirement / Hollywood and that really could be the best card the WWE has ever put together. And here's hoping for Angle / Lesner 2, though possibly without the self-piledriver this time (D'oh!).

hmmm what if its a dream match we all wanted to see back then? Austin vs Goldberg?!

we know Austin will be back. he cant wrestle full time, but he will be back. there was arumor of him going to Smackdown, and Stephanie McMahon going to RAW to be with her real life husband, Triple H.

some of you seem to have in-side information

so i was wondering if those of you in the know, have heard about what is going on with edge? he is/was a house favorite around here, and we miss him.

i /we hate bischoff, or as my kids call him bitch-off.

i am saddened by the news that austin, angle, and others are needing further surgery. wrestling just isn't the same, and is boring with out them. i hate the replacement kane!

steve

Edge will be back in a few months as he is recovering from neck surgery. I hate Bitchoff too, as it won't be long b4 he's run out of there too. I also hate what they did with Kane, but such is life:D

I despise what they've done with Kane. There are times you would just love to SMACK the daylights out of the writers backstage. What were they thinking?

I was hoping the limo crash set up by Shane would give him an excuse to go back into his mask. Some kind of extreme cosmetic facial damage or something. But, alas, they screwed that up as well.

If Taker goes back to old school, that will make up for it somewhat. But they really should return Kane to his previous look/angle to give the Taker/Kane feuds another run.

Mimi

They will give Taker/Kane feud another run, Mimi, around after Royal Rumble. The reason they did Kane the way they did was because they wanted to make Kane more intimidating, more awesome. I think they did that, to a degree, but he's talking for too much for my liking.:D

actually, i got used to the "new" Kane. i almost forgot he had a mask. but, this change brought him back to his "darkside" character. he needed that. remember, Kane is supposed to be a monster.

i am so damn glad the Undertaker is going to return to the Deadman character. that's how his popularity had gotten so big.

as for Eric Bischoff, i like the guy. he is a very entertaining character. i loved the "three minutes" gimmick he had a while back. i also loved it when he and Austin had the "redneck" challenge. that was some hilarious stuff with Mae Young! i also liked it when at a pay per view, Shane Mcmahon "made" Bischoff hit Austin, then Austin whipped his ass. that was some good comedy.

but what really needs to happen is the Rock has to come back.

I like the new Kane. He'd been in a rut for years before the unmasking, with nowhere to go and nothing to do but occasionally form a tag team with some guy or the other. He was too big for the intercontinental title, but WWE never seemed to want to try to push him to the world title scene after 1998. They tried to turn him heel back in 2000 but it didn't work because it was just the same old Kane as always.

I'm not a huge fan of WWE's writing staff these days, but I applaud them for having the courage to try and do something fresh with the character. And it doesn't hurt at all that Glen Jacobs (who, from all I read, is one of the smartest guys backstage) is bringing a lot of talent to playing Kane as a monster and looks to be having fun with it. I think the Kane/Taker feud is going to be one to watch.

Now, wasting months on having Kane feud with Shane McMahon and giving them two PPV matches instead of just chokeslam-tombstone-the end... that's something I have much different feelings about.

I'm one of the few people that doesn't want to see Taker return as the dead man. When he came out with the biker persona, he actually gained a personality talking in his own voice. And if there is gonna be a return feud with Kane, he should stay in his current persona and leave the red mask at home. The WWE shouldn't drudge up old gimmicks just for ratings.
As for Austin, he says in his book just how messed up his body is. I don't want to see him return to full-time action and risk anymore injuries just to put a few extra butts in the seats at the Raw shows. He already done everything he can possibly do in the ring with nothing left to prove.
HBK still looks pretty good in the ring despite his injury list and may have a couple good years left, again, he has nothing left to prove.
The Rock? Either return to the ring full-time or stay away and keep making movies. I don't like this "show up every 7 months then return to Hollywood for another 7 months" jazz.
I want to see more done with Matt Morgan from Smackdown and John Heimlin(?) from Raw. These guys both have promising careers ahead.

Drew

or...............

......how about you guys get in to real sport? like RUGBY FOOTBALL UNION? OF WHICH ENGLAND ARE THE NEW WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!! all your WWE bell ends would be crying for mummy after five minutes on the field with Englands finest.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back