• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is it cheating

mntickler

TMF Poster
I have been wondering if I don't have any sexual touching but go meet someone for a real tickle session I'd that cheating. Want to know what you guys think.

Hmm that's for every person different. If you get your kicks out of tickling i defenitly think it's cheating.
Ask yourself this question: If your GF is meeting up with a guy who's got a tickling fetish or any kind of fetish.. Would you be okay with it?

If it's outside of the boundaries of your relationship then it's cheating. If you're not sure what those boundaries are then check with your partner. If you do it behind their back assuming it'll be ok, that excuse won't fly. Tread careful, and chose wisely.

If it's outside of the boundaries of your relationship then it's cheating. If you're not sure what those boundaries are then check with your partner. If you do it behind their back assuming it'll be ok, that excuse won't fly. Tread careful, and chose wisely.

:iagree:
I've met married couples at gatherings that are perfectly fine with their spouse tickling and being tickled by others. But other couples have exclusive rules.

My opinion if you have to ask that question then you aren't really looking for verification, but validation. Am I right? Well I'll put it this way. If your partner is aware of it, and they have consented to it, then it's not cheating. If not then it's cheating.

Last edited:
I agree with you guys I haven't done anything with said person because I don't ever wanna be that guy to my girl. It's just difficult but I know what's right just want to be bad at this moment I guess

Ah well in that case it really sounds like it would be cheating. Is your partner not up for taking part in your fetish then?

I agree with you guys I haven't done anything with said person because I don't ever wanna be that guy to my girl. It's just difficult but I know what's right just want to be bad at this moment I guess

I think you should just think of how one might define cheating: obtaining something that benefits you in a manner that you are not supposed to do. "Supposed to do" in a relationship is basically defined considering whether or not you and your partner agree that it's something you should do. Think of it like taking a deduction on your tax return that you aren't sure of being legal; just because other people do it doesn't mean it's okay, and the only way to know for sure is to ask the IRS (or well, in practice a CPA or tax preparer, but ya know what I mean!).

Yes, I think it is... But really, it all depends on your signif other. If she considers it cheating, then it is... If you can't tell her, you already know it is.

1.) Are you telling your committed partner exactly what you are planning to do?

2.) If your committed partner told you they are meeting someone else privately for mutually nude oil-massage session without you, but there will be no 'sexual touching'... how would you be with that?

Generally, if the concept of "is it cheating" comes up in your mind when thinking about an activity, then, for intents and purposes, in your mind, it is. And that's as real as it gets.

You're meeting someone for personal fun without your partner knowing, it's cheating. It wouldn't even matter if you're doing anything sexual.

The activity itself IS neither one thing or another.

It all depends upon how it's viewed by the parties involved. Some are offended & some regard it as harmless play.
The answer can only be found in discussing it with your partner.

Perusing people's present, personal prejudices is pointless.

(Wow!! 6 P's right there)

Tickling is not cheating, unless you and your partner have agreed that it's cheating. If that discussion has never taken place, then you are good to go, my friend. Of course, if there's any sex or romance along with the tickling, then yes, that's cheating. But tickling by itself? Absolutely not.

If tickling makes you sexually excited and you are tickling someone other that you significant other and you are turned on, then yes, that is cheating.

Many on this forum seem to think this question can be answered by consulting only one of the partners involved.

This makes no sense.

One partner's opinion, pro or con, is meaningless without the other's point of view.

-Sir Sea Spray Sr

I swore to myself I wouldnt comment on this thread but I cant resist:

IF YOU HAVE TO ASK THE ANSWER IS YES. If you are sneaking around hoping that your s/o wont find out- the answer is yes. If you think your s/o would be upset by said action the answer is yes. And lastly: IF YOU DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO TALK TO THEM AND ASK IF IT'S OK- the answer is yes.

I'm going with: the answer is yes- but this is subject to personal opinion and morals of course.

In my opinion, no. Just tickling by itself isn't sexual per se. And if it's not sexual, I don't think it's cheating in the traditional sense.

It's cheating. You're going to meet up with someone for the purpose of touching on them (tickling is touching) possibly to become aroused by the stimulation as well and your girlfriend doesn't know about that?

No, it's not even remotely cheating. Tickling is not even close to cheating. Forget the preachy folks here and go have fun.

I still vote no.

If one partner indulges & then feels guilty, and beats himself up, only to later discover that it was OK with his SO, was that indicative of cheating or of possessing a mile-long, masochistic streak
seeking any excuse for self-flagellation.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back