• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is it possible to become non ticklish?

As a kid i was really ticklish and it was quite easy to make me laugh through tickling and many siblings (aunts/uncles) took advantage of that LoL. However as i grew up i was tickled less and less and developed some kind of resistance to the point of becoming nearly immune to tickling with little to no reaction when quickly tickled. I was wondering: is it possible to become completely non ticklish as you grow up? Or if you were really ticklish you'll kinda still be somehow ticklish no matter what?
Very curious since i'm not able to directly know that since it's really difficult to find someone to be tickled by and i currently don't have much money to pay for sessions haha

I was like you when I was a kid. Wicked ticklish and avoided being tickled as much as possible! I did love to tickle others though! A lot! So much so that it seems that I was always tickling anyone I could, yet somehow avoided being tickled myself. I think I was ticklish into my mid 20's. But somewhere around then, it seemed like my ticklishness just "went away"! I even had my 2nd wife, who was very ticklish and let me tickle her all the time, tie me up one time and try tickling me. Everywhere. Feet, sides, armpits, everywhere! Nothing! Nix. Nada! So, I guess now I couldn't enjoy being tickled even if I wanted to be! I really wish my feet were ticklish. I'd love to be tied down and have them tickled until I was begging. But it would be a colossal waste of time! So, yes, I guess you can become non-ticklish. No idea how, but it seems that you can.

I was like you when I was a kid. Wicked ticklish and avoided being tickled as much as possible! I did love to tickle others though! A lot! So much so that it seems that I was always tickling anyone I could, yet somehow avoided being tickled myself. I think I was ticklish into my mid 20's. But somewhere around then, it seemed like my ticklishness just "went away"! I even had my 2nd wife, who was very ticklish and let me tickle her all the time, tie me up one time and try tickling me. Everywhere. Feet, sides, armpits, everywhere! Nothing! Nix. Nada! So, I guess now I couldn't enjoy being tickled even if I wanted to be! I really wish my feet were ticklish. I'd love to be tied down and have them tickled until I was begging. But it would be a colossal waste of time! So, yes, I guess you can become non-ticklish. No idea how, but it seems that you can.
Yes. Last time I was tickled (with success)it was years and years ago. I'm in my mid 20 now and I'm trying to find a way to have a session, hoping it won't be just a waste of money

As a kid i was really ticklish and it was quite easy to make me laugh through tickling and many siblings (aunts/uncles) took advantage of that LoL. However as i grew up i was tickled less and less and developed some kind of resistance to the point of becoming nearly immune to tickling with little to no reaction when quickly tickled. I was wondering: is it possible to become completely non ticklish as you grow up? Or if you were really ticklish you'll kinda still be somehow ticklish no matter what?
Very curious since i'm not able to directly know that since it's really difficult to find someone to be tickled by and i currently don't have much money to pay for sessions haha

:wavingguy

Yeah, it sucks....

Yes, it is. I don't know the science behind it diminishing with age, but I can say a person can overcome and become immune to the sensation :)

Ticklishness is a sign of good blood circulation, maybe you're circulation has attenuated over time.

A lot of ticklishness can be psychological. I'm wayyyyy more ticklish with my partner, for example, than with a random-ass stranger on the street.

A lot of ticklishness can be psychological. I'm wayyyyy more ticklish with my partner, for example, than with a random-ass stranger on the street.

When it's with your partner, you're being intimate with them, so you want them to tickle you, and feel excited when they do. With a random-ass stranger on the street tickling you, it naturally feels uncomfortable (and may even feel like possible rape) because you don't know that person or what they're going to do to you.

I don't know how but some people lose ticklishness with age while others don't. It varies from person to person.

I think it can happen or vary depending on the person. Some people probably can never get rid of their ticklishness while others outgrow it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back