• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is it possible.

Jackalx33

TMF Expert
Hey guys I really want to know. Is there such thing as a person being a BAD tickler. Please tell me. I am a little freaked out.

Well, you know, what makes someone a 'bad' tickler can be a case-by-case basis. This (and this is my opinion only) is sometimes dependent on the person they are tickling. I think it would have to do with technique or where they tickle (ie: I hate guys that only focus on one area [read: feet]) with a case-by-case basis. Some like the "digging in" and some like the gentler tickling. As for in general, the only thing that I think would qualify someone would be not getting a ticklish reaction from ANYONE that's ticklish.

Sure there is such a thing as a bad tickler, but someone who I might consider a bad tickler because they use a touch that is less effective on me, someone else might consider a master of disaster because the touch they use that particular lee is very sensitive to.

Basically, be aware of a variety of touches and techniques, and be prepared to use them all in the experimental phase where you're learning about your lees body and what makes her tick. Once you figure out what works, do that :) The more experience you get the better you'll be at reading her body language and knowing what to do.

And if all else fails, you can always ask her what works best :)

Yes, there is such a thing as being a bad tickler. The key element in being a bad tickler is to be unresponsive to the 'lee. Ignore what they like and don't like. Ignore what makes them laugh and what is not effective. Go on doing what you like to do regardless. Then you will be a bad 'ler.

Yes, there is such a thing as being a bad tickler. The key element in being a bad tickler is to be unresponsive to the 'lee. Ignore what they like and don't like. Ignore what makes them laugh and what is not effective. Go on doing what you like to do regardless. Then you will be a bad 'ler.

That is the perfect description of a bad tickler. :)

Apart from that, I agree with Skip...one person might be a good tickler for one lee, and a bad ler for another lee.

I wholeheartedly agree with Milagros on this one. To me, a bad 'ler is one who is utterly imperceptive. One who has no ability to "read" their 'lee. I guess that's why I find men who are overly perceptive a HUGE turn-on (whether tickling is involved or not). Guys like Hugh Laurie's character "House", a man who notices even the most subtle nuances of those people around them - SEXY AS HELL.

That is the kind of guy who is going to notice every twitch, gasp, or giggle as they begin to discover what gets the best ticklish reaction out of you. With that kind of guy, even when you're not laughing outright, he KNOWS the effect he's having on you, and it is only a matter of time before he gets the reaction he's looking for. Any attempt at deceit or concealment on the part of the 'lee is pointless because he is looking beyond your words, watching for the time when your body betrays even your most well-guarded secrets.... despite your best efforts to the contrary.

Since I am a 'lee who makes a game out of concealing the effects of my 'ler, and makes every effort to hold back my laughter for as long as humanly possible, a perceptive 'ler is not just wanted, it's needed - otherwise, it may be assumed that I'm just not ticklish at all.

And if you couple all of the above with a great sense of humor, and a playful spirit, even the most stubborn 'lee doesn't stand a chance. ;)

Wow guys thanks a whole bunch. I ask this cause well I am nervous cause I never really went out tickled someone. (maybe once and that was a rare moment that I hold dearly). Also me never being tickled as well. I just do not want to be a total Jack ass when it comes to it.

There's really not that much of a science to it dude. Just do it. Whatever comes natural. And watching a couple tickling videos doesn't hurt either. lol.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back