• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

is my friend ticklish? I'm so confused right now

Bryced

I know this girl, named Bridget. I once asked her on curiouscat (similar to askfm) if she was ticklish and if so where. I asked her as anonymous. She responded with "Very, especially on my feet, and belly" She answered this recently.
yesterday I said to her on Facebook "Nice curiouscat answers. I didn't know you were ticklish." Did it just to see what would happen and she said "I'm not ticklish. I've never been ticklish." Now I'm confused. Why would admit she's ticklish on curiouscat which has her real name as the url of her profile but denies it when I bring it up on Facebook?

I've read on here that some people have spoken about traits to being ticklish. Someone mentioned that if you have anxiety or wear boots or shoes all the time you might be ticklish. Well Bridget never shows her bare feet or her skin at all in public which has me quite intrigued. even in public she doesn't wear sandals or flip flops She also has very extreme anxiety which makes me think she's quite ticklish and sensitive.
Would love to hear your opinions.

I can provide photos of her if you want to see. I got some of her armpits and feet from an auto timer camera since she was in private.

I know this girl, named Bridget. I once asked her on curiouscat (similar to askfm) if she was ticklish and if so where. I asked her as anonymous. She responded with "Very, especially on my feet, and belly" She answered this recently.
yesterday I said to her on Facebook "Nice curiouscat answers. I didn't know you were ticklish." Did it just to see what would happen and she said "I'm not ticklish. I've never been ticklish." Now I'm confused. Why would admit she's ticklish on curiouscat which has her real name as the url of her profile but denies it when I bring it up on Facebook?

I've read on here that some people have spoken about traits to being ticklish. Someone mentioned that if you have anxiety or wear boots or shoes all the time you might be ticklish. Well Bridget never shows her bare feet or her skin at all in public which has me quite intrigued. even in public she doesn't wear sandals or flip flops She also has very extreme anxiety which makes me think she's quite ticklish and sensitive.
Would love to hear your opinions.

I can provide photos of her if you want to see. I got some of her armpits and feet from an auto timer camera since she was in private.

Maybe she figured out you were being a creep?
Nah, there's no way she would make the connection.

Well...

A- She's probably trying to dissuade you from tickling her or ANY sexual contact. She's just not into YOU.

Or:

B: She's lying to "anonymous" to keep up appearances of the persona of her online personality or traits.

Well...

A- She's probably trying to dissuade you from tickling her or ANY sexual contact. She's just not into YOU.

Or:

B: She's lying to "anonymous" to keep up appearances of the persona of her online personality or traits.

hmmm, well also on the curiouscat thing she said the last person to tickle her was her mom yesterday.

Want to see some photos?

hmmm, well also on the curiouscat thing she said the last person to tickle her was her mom yesterday.

Want to see some photos?

Me? No. Those pics were meant to be private between you and her correct? Or someone else and her?

she didn't say I couldn't give them out. they are on instagram too

Ak ok.

Still if she's saying her mom tickled her in the past... but she's telling you no? Idk looks to me like you were put in the friend zone. Are you trying to ask her out or get in the tickle zone lol. ;) Both?

How old is this girl?

Ak ok.

Still if she's saying her mom tickled her in the past... but she's telling you no? Idk looks to me like you were put in the friend zone. Are you trying to ask her out or get in the tickle zone lol. ;) Both?

How old is this girl?

just would like to tickle her. like to tease her for saying she isn't ticklish to me on facebook. LOL she's 21

just would like to tickle her. like to tease her for saying she isn't ticklish to me on facebook. LOL she's 21

Ok cool.

Well... you have to respect her comfort zone as well if you just plan on staying a friend to her. If she told you no... it's not very friend like to keep pushing a subject she has for all intensive purposes put the kabosh on. She said no. You should leave it at that.

Bryced, There is a thread elsewhere on this forum about non-boring chicks. Lots of good advice in there.

Someone mentioned that if you have anxiety or wear boots or shoes all the time you might be ticklish.
No. Just...no.
This is like saying "If somebody wears pink gloves during the winter months, it means they're naturally good at singing".

Also, sorry dude, sounds like you got friend-zoned and she doesn't want you to touch/tickle her.

Iffy like girls don't appreciate guys taking indirect routes to get their rocks off? It's no wonder these days girls are hesitant to talk to guys.

No like, him wanting to find out if she is ticklish

No like, him wanting to find out if she is ticklish

I think that's what the dude was saying, but he added that this kind of creepy shit can make women hesitant to talk to decent guys.
If I'm reading it right. I think you're on the same page. He just added a footnote.

I think that's what the dude was saying, but he added that this kind of creepy shit can make women hesitant to talk to decent guys.
If I'm reading it right. I think you're on the same page. He just added a footnote.

That's what I said

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back