• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is the footwear removal process important to you?

Is the footwear removal process important to you?

• Footwear removal, slow and teasing

Votes: 147 80.3%
  • Footwear removal, done quickly

Votes: 17 9.3%
  • Feet already bare, tickler takes his/her time

Votes: 13 7.1%
  • Feet already bare, tickler digs in immediately

Votes: 6 3.3%

• Total voters

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
When a tickling video involves foot tickling, do you like it when the ticklee starts with her shoes and socks on and has them removed by the tickler, or do you prefer when the ticklee is already barefoot? Should this be done slowly, to tease the ticklee, or should the tickling start immediately?

1) Footwear removal, slow and teasing
2) Footwear removal, done quickly
3) Feet already bare, tickler takes his/her time
4) Feet already bare, tickler digs in immediately

Slow and sensuous.

Very slowly pull the heel of the high heels off the back of the foot. Slowly pull the high heel off towards the toes. Slip two fingers from each hand into each side of the top of the white cotton sock. Slowly and softly pull the sock down and over the heel, pausing to lightly scratch the heel for a second or two. Then pull the sock off the rest of the way, lightly tickling the sides of her foot on the way off.:zzzzz: :zzzzz:

Wow! Over 80% of respondants (as of today) agree with my preference.

i wont watch a clip with nylons or barefeet from the start, socks are a must and if there are shoes too, it's the best. slowly remove the footwear. slowly tickle the feet. also, tickling the tops are important. explore the whole foot and show all around the foot on the camera... i like editing videos... and i love tickling feet... this is how i like it.

i wont watch a clip with nylons or barefeet from the start, socks are a must and if there are shoes too, it's the best. slowly remove the footwear. slowly tickle the feet. also, tickling the tops are important. explore the whole foot and show all around the foot on the camera... i like editing videos... and i love tickling feet... this is how i like it.

Wow. I posted this poll *8 years* ago. I didn't even remember it at all. How did you manage to dig it up?

^ I LOL at this statement! We are so desperate for a good poll topic, I guess :p.

The actual process isnt important to me as such, but when possible I like to take it slow and tease my lee with the anticipation

I prefer slow and teasing removal
they should at least wear socks so it starts out with some sock tickling and then go to barefoot tickling.

Happy to see most people agree on this one. I think a slow shoe-removal really builds up the suspension. That part is often even better than what follows...

Nah, it's not important to me...the interaction between ler and lee, her ticklishness, her laugh, her sexuality, etc. is what's important, not the shoes...

Footwear removal, slow and teasing

It's like unwrapping a gift. You can't wait to see whats inside. The excitement grows as shoe is removed. The shape of the foot clearly visible through stockings or socks.

THEN...the bare ticklish foot is revealed.

The room is soon filled with laughter as the work begins on those bare soles and toes.

It's a rather old concept...called foreplay.

Wow. I posted this poll *8 years* ago. I didn't even remember it at all. How did you manage to dig it up?

well i like clips and stories with socks in, sock removal and it came up when i searched, i noticed the 8 years thing when you mentioned it and wow, that is a long time.

Of course it's important for 2 reasons what good is a stripper if she'a already nude it's the strip that makes it better and with shoe removal it serves that same reason plus can also put fear into the lee knowing oh shit this is going to be torture.

Slow removal

I love to take my time undressing her feet (having her shoes off and socks on is preferred). The best part is removing the sock halfway until the arch is revealed. Then I love to start the tickling and remove the sock all the way as I go along.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back