• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

is there a problem with the chat room

tummytickler69

TMF Expert
i get an error that says may not enter because site with specific address cant be found. any thoithes? vince

I have the exact same problem, i guess chat room finally died after having so many spasms.

I can confirm this also

As of last evening as far as I can tell the chat room ( both main and oher entrance ) have generated the same error you have received. Chances are Myriads is working on it, but I suspect since it is not hosted locally, that they are tryinging to get Digichat on the phone on a weekend. Not an easy task. Just be patient.

Adam:wavingguy

Myriads told me about this last night. He mentioned to me that it will take some time to fix.

Just so everyone knows, Myriads has mentioned to me in the past that when you get the "You may not connect to digichat server because no id can be found", that means that it has something to do with the chatroom or server having crashed, and it is not anyone's computer, and not an issue just with one person not being able to enter the room.

As FT said, we just have to be patient. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

All this brings me to one question: I know it is said in the options that if a radio show is not in progress, there may be an option to use the radio chatroom. Is this still true? Any advice on this would be appreciated. Thanks.

Mitch

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back