• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is there such a thing as a Ticking Glove?

I was wondering about something. Some times in video's a dom will have a sub tied down and put on a glove that seems to get a sensual response from the sub. Sometimes these responses include laughter like they are being tickled by what ever material the glove(s) are made from. Is this on the level? Is there a specific name for these gloves, and what material are they made of?

ST

I think Rook's Media uses vibrating gloves in some tickling videos. Maybe that guy knows where to get a pair.

A tickle glove would be interesting to use on someone or to have used on me...sounds kinda wild lol.

I've always wanted to make or have made (probably the 2nd one...lol) a flove made out of nylon stockings. That way, even if my lee doesn't have stockings (which often make tickling more...tickly?), I just gotta put it on and go to town.

It's a theory, anyway...lol

Christopher

We have a vibrating glove we use privately and at gatherings. Unfortunately, I don't remember for sure where we got it (it might have been at an adult store in CT). As far as whether it tickles or not: based on the reactions of people we've used it on, I'd say it's a pretty clear YES. That being said, like everything else with our little "obsession", it does depend somewhat on the 'lee.

R

We've used something that's close to the second link you provided. It works really well, especially if you have multiple ticklers using different kinds of touch.

When we had three ticklers, one of us was using feather, one was using the glove, the other was using a hard touch. Makes it very difficult for the ticklees to block out the sensations; it was driving them crazy.

ok, the first two links looked good, then I seen Alchemy's glove!!!! Theres something I need to try on Cyn!!!! HEHEHE

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back