• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is there too much

Capt Spaulding

TMF Regular
I was thinking if this but do you think if a person is tied down or held there is too many people trying to tickle the person? What do you think is the best average tickle group to tickle that person?

One-on-one is where it's at for me. Mayyyyybe two, if they know how to really work well together. Any more than that and it's just too many touches and nothing tickles at all.

I think the group can be any size, as long as at any time there is only one person doing the tickling. Except, as Skipa said, if two are really working together that's fine.

I think it is really frustrating, as a ler, to tickle a spot not knowing whether it tickles or not, because your lee laughs while being tickled at a different spot already. From a lee perspective, say I am tickled at one spot by someone, and I am really suffering but at the same time enjoying it, because it's just the right intensity, it doesn't hurt, etc. Now comes someone else and ruins the situation by wiggling his finger in a completely different style, maybe hurting, maybe not having an effect at all. What a bummer!

Two lers working together could for example take turns. One at my armpits, one at my thighs. Once they have understood what gets me going they might transition to tickling me at both spots at the same time.

One on one tickling for sure. The last thing I want to have my mind on if I am tickling someone is "how is the other person tickling and what if they decide to tickle where I want to tickle?" No thanks, just me and the lovely lee please.

One-on-one is where it's at for me. Mayyyyybe two, if they know how to really work well together. Any more than that and it's just too many touches and nothing tickles at all.
Not for me. I've been tickled by six women at the same time and it was wonderful. :couch:

I'm open to all types of situations. Every one has it's merits. BUT, if I'm tickling someone special, then just me doing the tickling, thank you!

One-on-One has always been the most popular.

I love both one-on-one and gang (maybe 2-4 people). Both of them can be really fun
but only if the 'gang' are my friends and I know them. The thing I dont like about being
gang tickled is that I find it kind of embarrassing, I have no idea why though..

There is intamacy in the one on one situation. When it's just you and the lee, the ler knows that SHE'S making the lee laugh. In a group it can be hard for a ler to tell if they are the ones being effective.

1 on 1 is probably the ideal number ...but i've had a blast with being tickled by 3 at the same time

For me, i enjoy the one on one so that i know for certain that the reactions being made are directly a result of my efforts

Interesting....

If I'm tickling... I like just one-on-one. Me & me alone. I'm selfish like that.

If I'm getting tickled, I do like the intimacy of just one sexy, skilled tickler... BUT, it's my fantasy to be gang tickled.

I think 6 is probably the most effective (2 at the neck/armpits, 2 at the sides/thighs & 2 at the feet). Beyond that, I feel like it would get crowded.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back