• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

is this a green light???

herts tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
ello loves.

ive been ahem, 'seeing' this girl for a couple of months and im going round her flat again on friday where we shall be indulging in some tieing and blindfolding orientated niceness. so last night we were talking on fb and it all got a bit naughty and she mentioned tickling. so i told her she might well be getting a few tickles while shes tied up "just to get her nice and sensitive", and she replied something along the lines of, oh your mean...but tickles can be good sometimes...

now to me that is a green light to tickle her while shes tied up. you agree? because shes verrry ticklish and i dont want her to freak out if tickle her...

cheers xxx

Give her a safeword so she can end it whenever she wants. Then you shouldn't have any problems. And start out gently!

I say green light, but tread lightly. Going into full on torture mode, may leave you with no tickling and no gal pal to 'see' anymore.

Video tape everything....it may seem creepy, but it has three advantages.

1) Evidence in court that you did nothing wrong if something goes wrong

2) You can review the tape later, to check your playbook. See where you can improve

3) Its a hot tape! I wanna watch!

Of course a lot of accidents happen at green lights.....

Green light, engraved invitation, skywriting plane doing "coochie coochie coo" up above..... You are in like Flynn!! But do take it easy and use a safeword and respect her limits. OH, and enjoy!!

ello loves.

ive been ahem, 'seeing' this girl for a couple of months and im going round her flat again on friday where we shall be indulging in some tieing and blindfolding orientated niceness. so last night we were talking on fb and it all got a bit naughty and she mentioned tickling. so i told her she might well be getting a few tickles while shes tied up "just to get her nice and sensitive", and she replied something along the lines of, oh your mean...but tickles can be good sometimes...

now to me that is a green light to tickle her while shes tied up. you agree? because shes verrry ticklish and i dont want her to freak out if tickle her...

cheers xxx

Maybe....just try it out and see if she likes it...remember No means No....:kirby::runningdog:

thanx for all the encouragment mates. 2day is the day so ill let you know if it worked out well or you all got me in alot of trouble....

If you give her a safeword, there won't be any trouble.

You don't need a safeword yet. "Stop" will suffice if you're respectful of it. You only need a safeword if you want the lee/bottom to be able to say "stop" without you having to oblige. You can introduce her to being tickled while tied up without introducing her to BDSM culture.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/o-AbEO6J8s0?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/o-AbEO6J8s0?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

GQ

The way I see it is, tickling never hurt or killed anyone as far as I know, especially not for some short time, even an hour or more, aside from the probably false accounts of people being tickled to death as ancient tortures... people can take a lot more tickling than you think, especially if they like you and know you like it and are having fun.

It may not be able to hurt or kill, but it can still seriously traumatize someone if they want to be released from bondage and the active person doesn't let them! Trust is destroyed forever.

I say go for it and just have fun, dont muck the opportunity up by asking her is she wants safe words and stuff, that alone might be enough to scare her or just make her think you are too uptight, if she really looks like shes starting to have a miserable time being tickled, then give it a rest

At the point where she looks like she has a miserable time, it is already too late! They are doing this for the first time, he knows NOTHING about her reaction! It is just stupid and dangerous not to give her a safeword!

Unless of course he doesn't care if he gets to tickle her again or not!

In my opinion, it is better for ler and lee to have a safeword in the first session. For the lee because he/she will feel like she can pull the emergency break whenever it's needed, and for the ler so he/she can let go and doesn't have to concentrate on every little sign of discomfort all the time and instead can really dig in with the tickling because he knows there is an unmistakable sign when he really needs to stop.

When the partners know each other better, have more experience with each other AND the tickling, the safeword can be dropped if both choose to do so.

In this case it sounds like neither one has done a session before, so I think a safeword is really necessary!

Personally I would NEVER play with someone for the first time without a safeword.

My problem with safe words is that people do not use them as safe words, they use them to get breaks when they want and then expect it to continue once they feel rested enough, you give this to the wrong person and they will take advantage of it to no end, when in reality they could easily take what is being dished out to them.

It is not your place to decide what they can take and what they can't though. I can really take a lot, and I WANT to be at the point where I really can't go any further, so I won't use the safeword before that point. And if someone else doesn't want to go to that point, then it is their choice, not yours.

ello loves.

cheers xxx

its been expressed to the Nth Degree. Do it, have fun, just be NICE about it. Remember that most girls hate tickling because a guy likes tickling the shit out of her to the point she can't keep her breath to catch up so she's just in agony. Thats a turnoff for any girl.

i should just point out that while you extremely helpful, lovely people were writing this last page of tips i had already done the deed. but thank you for the advise all the same. the full, glorious account of the night is in the true stories bit. read and like it alot.
ta loves.

Yeah, test the waters. If she freaks out, quit it. If she doesn't, proceed.... carefully...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back