• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is This Jaime Bergman? (Blonde woman tickled)

BLONDELOVER

Isnt this Jaime bergman from the tv show 'Son Of The Beach'?

Attachments

• blondetickled.JPG
    blondetickled.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 3,406
Yes it is. I wonder if that guy from Buffy she married knows about this. It could be what attracted him to her in the first place.

I think that's a fake. (Celeb head pasted onto real scene.)

Guess again. That's her all right. There are videos to back it up.

ticklish_guy said:
hey! i used to have that clip, i deleted it like a month ago though

Is there any place on the net where i can download it for free?

I have that clip on my computer. She used to model for FM Concepts under the name Morgan Daniels.

i got it from this tickling site called "the rocking" but the whole site was redone,so the clip was taken off

There are a few clips with her on Tickle Party, but it's five clams a shot. That's the only thing I can think of.

would love to get a hold of that clip. she has very very nice feet. i had that pic but never realized it was her. thanks!

The video I ordered off the FM Concepts website arrived today, and let me just say, she has verrry sexy feet to go along with her face and body. It's her alright. Damn nice soles for us foot fetishists out there. I think now I might order the tickling video with her.

I still can't believe a celebrity/ex playmate like her would do something like this. I looked on the web for sole shots of her but never found any... till now.

Last edited:
ticklish_guy said:
whoever has this clip, could u post it plz

That'll be tricky. FM doesn't like their stuff posted on forums. It's the whole "why buy the cow?" thing.

I agree that Jaime Bergman is hot but I'll take the lady next to her any day. Merry X-mas to me!

Can anyone post the other pics from this set? I'm particularly interested in the ones where the other blonde, Alise Langdon, is getting tickled. :D

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back