• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is This the Greatest Post in the History of the Internetz?

Ok, I'm in full agreement with this...and probably due to the fact that I do indeed love it rough..pull my hair, let loose and deck me...see what bruises you can make show up the next morning. And yes, I know I'm in the minority of women who get turned on when there's a knife held at their throat, or a gun pointed at her head...you wanna have the privilege of fucking me? Work for it, and show me you have the balls to actually do it. Too many guys are scared they'll 'break' us if they get rough..well, fuck that, and do your damn best to snap me in half. I wouldn't have joined the military if I was a weak girl, and I sure as hell wouldn't have stayed in martial arts for so many years if I couldn't take being slammed against a wall, or thrown halfway across the room.

Now, this is not a post suggesting you beat up your woman...lol not in the least. But if she wants it rough, grow a fucking pair and do it :p

P.S. and no, this isn't an invitation to any guy that reads this that I wanna fuck them...just sayin' :wavingguy
she's lying, yknow. she wants to be cuddled and kissed and be told just how cute she is during sex, and then there's the holding each other afterwards. that really gets her.

Looking at this months later, and it's still friggin epic >_< laughing my ass off

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back