• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is Tickletown Safe to visit?

VABelly_Tickler

TMF Poster
Within the last few months, it seems to be that their malware alert comes up on and off. Are they still safe to use and has anyone else been experiencing this as well?

It sets off my warning too, but I haven't had any actual viruses from visiting the site.

We got hit with a malware attack last year. We hired a firm to clean up the site and protect it against further intrusions. The site was cleaned up, then was subsequently hit again last month.

It happens, unfortunately.

This event, coupled with positive changes in my personal life, has led to my decision to shut down www.tickletown.com.

We got hit with a malware attack last year. We hired a firm to clean up the site and protect it against further intrusions. The site was cleaned up, then was subsequently hit again last month.

This event, coupled with positive changes in my personal life, has led to my decision to shut down www.tickletown.com.

Ah lame, last I checked if you were a member you could still get on.

In fairness, deciding to do something can happen before finding time to do it! Or, perhaps instead of shutting it down, they will stop updating, and leave it as a store for existing material! Or perhaps it's time for a sale.

As a long time fan I'm happy that you are ending it for GOOD reasons!

Hope to see you around!

~ toyou

In fairness, deciding to do something can happen before finding time to do it! Or, perhaps instead of shutting it down, they will stop updating, and leave it as a store for existing material! Or perhaps it's time for a sale.

Yeah last I checked it was just stopping new updates, I didn't know he intended to close

This is true. In order not to rip off people that had paid, we decided to keep the site open a bit past the point where new members could sign up to ensure everyone had a little bit of time to enjoy the site and download some of the content.

Yeah last I checked it was just stopping new updates, I didn't know he intended to close

We kept things pretty quiet in the end. Even though the first malware attack didn't seem to do anything detrimental to visitors, we couldn't keep taking that risk and I felt rather guilty about having folks come onto a site with constant malware warnings. That's just no good!

We have no plans right now of re-opening our clips store. It was a fantastic part of my 20s and much of my 30s but it's time to move on.

Having said that, never say never ;)

As a long time fan I'm happy that you are ending it for GOOD reasons!

Hope to see you around!

~ toyou

Indubitably!

It's good to see you, buddy. TickleTown has been around a very, very long time. So have I. My career and home life have gotten to the point where spending hundreds of hours recruiting, filming, editing, promoting, coding, updating, writing copy, and networking was just not viable. It is for good reasons, so I thank you for your good thoughts there :) We have some dedicated fans, and I do feel bad about not producing further material for you guys.

And you never know, TickleTown has had more lives than a cat. So it may come back in some other incarnation. Perhaps a blog or something similar, getting back to its early roots. That sounds fun, as long as I could find folks that would want to contribute copy on a frequent basis.

Is there any way of finding out WHO launched the malware attack?

It's kind of odd that you were attacked and no one else was, unless they were and were able to defeat it....

(This is not aimed at you, don't misunderstand. I find it odd in that, perhaps some competitor or some asshole who knows the tickle world aimed for
your site, and perhaps they've aimed for other sites as well. Unless it was just a random malware attack and the perpetrator doesn't even know which sites they attacked,
if it was intentional, your ending the site would be a victory for their evil ways. That, would suck, for you, especially, and for all your fans and the general tickle community who
have supported you for literally years.)

I'm sure the personal time was a real reason, and I respect that. But I hope you find out who the hacker was and ....I don't even know how to fight those guys, hell at least call them out publicly here and shame the shit out of them....

I'm sure you'll be back again, and I'd hate for that hacker to dissuade you, or cause future grief if they return to attack the new incarnation of your site.

Is there any way of finding out WHO launched the malware attack?

It's kind of odd that you were attacked and no one else was, unless they were and were able to defeat it....

(This is not aimed at you, don't misunderstand. I find it odd in that, perhaps some competitor or some asshole who knows the tickle world aimed for
your site, and perhaps they've aimed for other sites as well. Unless it was just a random malware attack and the perpetrator doesn't even know which sites they attacked,
if it was intentional, your ending the site would be a victory for their evil ways. That, would suck, for you, especially, and for all your fans and the general tickle community who
have supported you for literally years.)

I'm sure the personal time was a real reason, and I respect that. But I hope you find out who the hacker was and ....I don't even know how to fight those guys, hell at least call them out publicly here and shame the shit out of them....

I'm sure you'll be back again, and I'd hate for that hacker to dissuade you, or cause future grief if they return to attack the new incarnation of your site.

You know, for what it's worth, I doubt it was a vendetta, personal or business related. Although I have had death threats made against me by competitors before (no joke, tickling is serious business), I don't think that level of animosity is evident here due to the behind the scenes data on the attack. I would be more upset I suppose if I intended to TickleTown up for another decade. But eh, it kind of went hand in hand with other developments, so best to leave it at that.

Although I have had death threats made against me by competitors before (no joke, tickling is serious business), I don't think that level of animosity is evident here due to the behind the scenes data on the attack.

WHAT?!!!!!

WHO was it that made DEATH THREATS? Name them, so I never buy from them again, ever! (Seriously, PM if you don't want to call them out publicly, and I won't reveal them if you
don't want me to, but I have standards in my buying of tickle clips (let the jokes begin, ha ha!) )

If it had happened to me if I had a clip store, I'd be shouting on here like a crazy person - that motherfucka threatened me!!

I've been in plenty of real life situations where I've had competitors, and we usually got along great, though we competed against each other, for business, jobs, trophies, etc...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back