• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is tickling sexual to you?

Is tickling sexual to you?

• Yes

Votes: 90 73.2%
  • No

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 27 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow! What a cool topic!
For me tickling is VERY sexual!
Tickling my girlfriend turns me on in a very hard way, and that goes for the times when she tickles me also! :D

I'd have to say I agree, if it some one I'm intimate with its sexual, but if its my friends its just plain fun, gotta draw the line somewheres lol :D

Yeah, tickling is sexual to me. Tickling my girlfriend turns me on, especially when she is tied up.

Well, in my case it depends.

If I'm tickling/being tickled by my gf - it is sexual.
However when my sister tickles me or I tickle my little nephew - it's not sexual (luckily!).

Most definately YES. When I am tickling and feathering my girlfriends (I have a few very close women friends ... we are all very close and all LOVE our intimate tickling pleasures together) I just get so sweet and damp and wet in my pussy! It's a real turn-on! What makes tickling so sexual for us is that we always do it in the nude and my 'lees are always bound and tied comfortably down onto my big four post bed, completely naked, spread eagle, arms and thighs far apart, ready to feel every tickle and touch from my soft finger tips and fluffy feather dusters. There's nothing more hot or arousing I think than to see her nude womanly body moving and squirming around under the titilating touches of the feathers ... especially when they go right for her quivering sweet pussy!

yeah it's incredibly sexual depending on who is doing the tickling. When my husband does it, it can take me over the edge. If others do it not so much, then it's just for fun

I would say it could get that way but when it is with someone special it is more intimate to me than sexual.
Kind of hard to explain to some but other will know what I mean.

This is an interesting poll. I could not imagine being here if not for the sexual pleasure that tickling gives :) Quite clearly some are here for other reasons.

I like this one for me it`s sometimes and it even depends on who I`m tickling

if its a strange man or a female relative, then no. if its a buxom woman with a sexy voice... well... there's nothing hotter than that, although i prefer penetrative sex more.
i've only met one girl who understood my connection between tickling and sex.
i'm glad to see lots of ladies here don't just see it as a strange affliction LOL!

Very much so it involves stripping and orgasm denial tickle tourture and leads to sex but not always, and it does involve tickling more than feeet, a whole lot more, but feet are a very important element

Out of the choices given, I'd have to say "sometimes." Clearly most, if not all of us have a strange fascination with tickling. But its very contextual. Is seeing a woman in a bikini sexual? Not if she's your sister, or a purely platonic friend. If I'm not attracted to the person, its more just harmlessly flirtatious. That being said, tickling a woman I am attracted to is significantly sexual, and has definite potential to get me going, so to speak. It also depends on how she reacts to it. Maybe a better answer than sometimes is "usually."

Hmm yes I do find it sexual. Watching the one I tickle thrashing around begging for mercy, but also I find it sexual for myself when I'm tickled. I will admit it does turn me on :blush. I think it does make the foreplay and after play special and better.

Since almost all of us are admitting to being turned on by it, its nothing to be embarrassed about. And I'd say it becomes even more sexual when I know the lee is turned on by it. Even if they're squirming and begging me to stop, I know deep down this is really getting to them. Then it'd be just a matter of who gets... overstimulated first. Although... afterplay? Too much after play like that and its likely to turn into foreplay again.

I find it hard to believe that anyone who visits this site on a regular basis isn't sexually affected by tickling in some way. Would you repetitively return to a site about hugging if it wasn't sexually gratifying for you?

I understand 'sometimes', as certain conditions just don't have a sexual impact on people...but I really don't agree with 'no' as a truthful answer. For God's sake, it's like being in denial about alcohol after getting pulled over by a cop while you're waist deep in beer cans.

I was slightly embarrassed since I didn't know how the rest of you would take it. But reading this thread I feel better.

Mash, I agree with your post 100%.

Since almost all of us are admitting to being turned on by it, its nothing to be embarrassed about. And I'd say it becomes even more sexual when I know the lee is turned on by it. Even if they're squirming and begging me to stop, I know deep down this is really getting to them. Then it'd be just a matter of who gets... overstimulated first. Although... afterplay? Too much after play like that and its likely to turn into foreplay again.

I absolutely agree

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back