• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

It has been an eventful day for me...

maverick83

TMF Expert
I will begin with the good news. A friend of mine introduced me to a girl today. She has a boyfriend, but I dunno...she seemed to have taken a liking to me today. All the signs were there. She took every opportunity to touch me, she laughed even when I made really stupid jokes (you know, the kind that , right after you say it, you think "What the hell was that? I'm an idiot!") And guess what...she tickled me!!! I was laying on my car, and she walked over. A little small talk, and then, she just started tickling my stomach! While I wanted it to go on, a certain part of my body was beginning to respond. Sadly, I had to put a stop to it. (Dammit!)

And here comes the bad. See, my house is located at the base of a mountain. At this very moment, a fire, started by lightning and currently being reffered to as "out of control" is making its way down. What's worse, my stepfather has no homeowner's insurance. If worse comes to worse, he is planning to stay and try to keep the flames back. After I assist in the transfer of all that must be saved, to a safe place, I will be joining him. My mother is a paranoid mess right now. As she spoke of the imminent danger, her voice trembled. She's in bed right now, unable to sleep. I, on the other hand, am ready to see what happens and deal with it accordingly. Oh, well. What are ya gonna do, right?

Damn Man! Be careful! Not a good idea to fight something that is "out of control"....dont take any crazy chances.......

Ven

what can any of us say?

except good luck! with both situations.
i hope some of the religous here will pray for you.
steve

Be careful Mav! I know it's your home and would be difficult to lose. But, your lives and health are more important. Don't push too far. You may get pushed back. Live to be tickled by that girl again!

Ann

I hope it doesn't offend you when I say that I am praying for you... and Dearest! Like Ann said... Your life and your health are more important than any man-made structure.

Please be safe!
Sunriseticklee
:Kiss2:

Update

Situation #1: Okay. I wasn't imagining it. She had a thing for me. We hung out again today, with a bunch of friends. Anyway, I dropped everyone else off and proceeded to her house. Now, get this. The whole way to her house, she kept poking my side. I laughed and continuously warned her that it's a bad idea to do that while I'm driving. We got to her house, and as she was about to poke me again, I told her, "I'd be careful about doing that to me. It's about the fastest way to turn me on." She then tickled my stomach. We had a brief tickle fight. (Yay!) Then, she frenched me. This presents me with a new problem. The primary concern...she has a boyfriend. I felt terrible afterwards thinking about what trouble I may have assisted in causing. I am to visit her again tomorrow, and intend to apologize and suggest that we at least slow it down a little. I am beginning to have feelings for her, but to pursue someone who is already seeing someone goes against my beliefs. I will exercise caution from this point forward. But the main point is...I got tickled again!!! And possibly again tomorrow!

Situation #2: Thanks for your concern. Trust me. I value my health much more than any material possessions. I will, however, defend my possessions until hope is lost. I've been known to pull some seemingly crazy shit, but I assure you, it results from a rapid mental analysis of my situation. It is not recklessness. I will be okay. At any rate, the fire has been increasing and decreasing over the past 24 hours. Last night, they got it under control, then it flared up again today. At the moment, it does not look like it will pose a threat anymore.:)

Sunrise, first let me say that I am impressed. You seem to know of my opinion on religion (or perhaps a lucky guess). Next, it would not offend me at all. In fact, I thank you. It is not whether or not I agree about praying, but that I appreciate your intention. And thanks to the rest of you, as well.

maverick i have a suggestion

and free advise is worth what you pay for it!
now then, if she come on to you again, tell her the truth! tell her you have heard that she is involved with another guy, and it would bother you to be a poacher. also tell her you are developing romantic feelings for her. and then tickle her back!
she's obviously one of us, so for gods sake, don't lose her! imagine this poor tickle loving girl, stuck with a guy who doesn't appriciate her "special gift". no you must rescue her her from this boring fate!
maybe hand her a feather to start the conversation ,lol.
steve

Thank you for the advise

Actually that is currently my intention. But thank you, nonetheless. Good advice.

Okay, this is it...

The last time I'm going to come in here and bore you people with my stories. I went and visited her tonight. She told me that she broke up with her boyfriend. I felt bad, really. But apparently, she had only been dating him for a few days, and they weren't talking or seeing each other much. (That made me feel a little less bad.) Occasionally, throughout the night, she tickled me and I tickled her. I found this one spot on her back that turned her on! (See, I don't think she's a ticklephile, but just has that one spot. I dunno...) Anyway, after I heard that she broke up with her bf, I considered asking her out at the end of the night. But she beat me to it! We're sitting in my car, and she turns to me and says, "If I asked you out, what would you say?" The little smileys will now display my reaction, as it happened. :yowzer: :wow: :D

BTW, the fire's gone now, I think. It rained today!:D

Wow, lots of stuff going on. I'm glad everything worked out so well for you, you must have done something good in this life lol.

wonderfull news maverick

i still think shes a tickphile though. the way she keeps tickling you, and she asked you out! this girl is a gift from the gods, quick, marry her! lol
steve

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back