• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Itch Torture

ticklebug101

1st Level Red Feather
Hey gang. I was reading a thread last night started by Izzy in 2008. I'll link y'all. So, based on Izzy's thread and the story Bobc1313 wrote for her, has anyone ever had this kind of session, or has a lee you've played with got an itch whilst they were tied up? Lers be honest, were you nice or did you make your lee suffer? I think an "Itch torture" session could be fun. Ler teases the skin to get it to itch, scratches it when the lee safewords, rubs in cream to soothe the skin and starts all over. What do y'all think?
Bug :)

http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=46829&page=3

Izzy's thread :)

Hahah sooo diabolical!

Personally, if I had my lee tied up, and my tickling induced an itch... hell yea, I'd make her safe-word out before I scratched it! xD I don't think I'm brave enough to make it the main part of the tickle-play, though. It's the kind of thing that'll be fun if it happens, but isn't really the main focus.

Now if only there were a practical, non-irritant version of itching powder. Just rub some of that stuff on a pair of stocked feet and watch 'em squirm around helplessly as the victim whines and pleads into a ball gag...

Tickle-induced itches are fun as well. ^^ Not sure if I'd try to go for the result, but if said 'lee were complaining about an itch somewhere, I'd be mean and tickle "around" the itchy spot and taunt and taunt and taunt...

I've seen one or two art of someone brushing some itchy powder in between the toes, that was evil. XD

Oohh you're an evil man Dalekfire. I like the way you think ;)

Now if only there were a practical, non-irritant version of itching powder. Just rub some of that stuff on a pair of stocked feet and watch 'em squirm around helplessly as the victim whines and pleads into a ball gag...

Tickle-induced itches are fun as well. ^^ Not sure if I'd try to go for the result, but if said 'lee were complaining about an itch somewhere, I'd be mean and tickle "around" the itchy spot and taunt and taunt and taunt...

Ahahahahahahahahah, quite sadistic, huhm my dear friend? :)

I completely agree with you about the itching powder... :D

As a lee, I have a small contribution to make to this subject. :p

A few weeks ago, I had worn sandals outside, so naturally, I got itchy mosquito bites on my feet. Later that night, I was playing around with my boyfriend, and I'm typically the kind of girl who keeps asking to be tickled more because I enjoy it so much. But the itch combined with light teasing tickling... hooo boy. We're talking TORTURE.

That being said, I have thought about what it would be like to use itching powder and see what it really takes to push me to the edge...

Nice story larichmond. I like the image of a lee getting tied up and telling a ler they have an itch and the ler just making them suffer until they either say a safeword or beg for them to scratch it. I'm in a sadistic kinda mood lol

Personally, I don't like the "itching" idea at all. Itching is nasty and painful. Tickling is sensuous and arousing. Not even close.

Itching powder from the old gags and gifts isn't too bad, usually. At least it's not made with glass and insulation anymore. :lol

I'm not really a fan of itching powder, but I used it in a story. Quite a powerful tool for a master/mistress to use on their sub I think. Unlike a person tickling them, you can't really just call off the itching, especially if they're locked away in the dungeon :D

Don't use itching powder here. BUT, there was one time a model I had tied up developed an itch on her mid section, so i tickled and tickled and tickled the entire area just to make sure i got it. When I finally stopped, I asked if I had gotten it. Catching her breath, she said "Yes."
Boy that was fun.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back