• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Itching Powder on feet?

solersystem

1st Level Red Feather
Just wondering if there has been an actual video done using this concept?
or is any producer willing to try this out?

I've always wondered how this scenario would actually work out in a tickling video.. with a girl having her feet and toes immobilized in stocks or something then some itching powder be applied to her soles.. then we sit back and watch her struggle in itchy agony..

due to the crazy itching, she'd be begging to have her feet scratched.. so the tickler comes in and starts scratching her soles which in turn tickles her. so either way she loses.

yeah you guys know how it goes.

of course there would be a lot of precautions to doing something like this but yeah. what do you guys think?

I've seen an old video (from the days of VHS tapes) by Kujman that featured three sorority pledges in stocks with itching powder applied to their soles. I don't know if it was ever digitized.

Ya know, I've wondered the same thing. I once read a story a while back where a tickler had his/her ticklee wrapped in saran wrap and under said saran wrap was a thick coating of this itching powder paste that the tickler had concocted. It was laid on thick especially on the person's privates. Then they were locked in a long box with only their head and feet sticking out and had their feet tickled by the person... I think it was a woman tickling another woman. I can only imagine the feeling if it did tickle, but it could also just be annoying. Two questions about that as well, A: does anyone remember that story, and B: where does one get itching powder anyway, I might buy some and test it out.

I've always wondered how this scenario would actually work out in a tickling video.. with a girl having her feet and toes immobilized in stocks or something then some itching powder be applied to her soles.. then we sit back and watch her struggle in itchy agony..

due to the crazy itching, she'd be begging to have her feet scratched.. so the tickler comes in and starts scratching her soles which in turn tickles her. so either way she loses.

of course there would be a lot of precautions to doing something like this but yeah. what do you guys think?

Sounds vicious :wavingguy

gah, ive had that done to me
its not nice, or fun, its fucking horrible

It would be torture lol. I dunno if I would want that done to my feet or anywhere else. I'd want the person to actually tickle torture me with their own hands/nails rather than a powder do it to me lol.

I've seen an ad for some videos like that.

Personally though, I wouldn't want that done to me because itching =/= tickling.

If a girl wanted me to apply itching powder to her feet, because she found it a turn on, I would, but.. if a female ler wanted to put itching powder on my feet, I'd have to say no to that, and I'm very open minded about most things.

I hate the feel of itches or rashes, so the idea of someone intentionally putting a substance on my feet to make them itch? No. Sorry.

Mitch

yeah. everyone's got some good points..

i guess it would take the fun out of tickling..and make it actual torture.

guess there's a reason why you only find this scenario in fantasy stories :p

There was a Paradise Vision video that had this scenario. I don't remember the title of the video, but I do remember that Starr was the lee.

I'd give it a shot in a scenario. For instance, my 'lee would be tied in a way that her hands would be juuuuust out of reach of her feet and I'd brush itching powder on her soles. There'd also be a bottle or other container of something to get rid of the itching out of reach. I would make a deal with her (i.e., bastinado or a 10 minute no safeword foot tickling) in exchange for the itching to stop.

As a substance used in a video, there's a lot of possible risks. Some contents in itching powder may produce an allergic reaction in someone, or just have a long-lasting effect that can become uncomfortable. It's possible other video producers haven't used itching powder because of the possibilities of damage to the model.

Tickling is fun. This scenario is simply sadistic and mean.

Tickling is fun. This scenario is simply sadistic and mean.

It very well could be, if not done right. But, is it not just as sadistic and mean to render someone completely immobile and tickle them?

Last edited:
There is one video containing itching powder used on the feet which I know of. It's "Sorority 1" by Kujman. It was done as part of a real sorority initiation and meant to be arduous. The girls seemed happy enough once it was over, joked about it and even did it to their peers later on.

As for people saying that itching powder applied to the soles is "sadistic" or "just mean", well some people like that. Ticklers are not in a position to degrade others' kinks: "my kink is better than yours" is not a good attitude to take. Some vanilla person might turn around and say tickling is wrong, obsessive and sadistic...

I've seen an old video (from the days of VHS tapes) by Kujman that featured three sorority pledges in stocks with itching powder applied to their soles. I don't know if it was ever digitized.

There is one video containing itching powder used on the feet which I know of. It's "Sorority 1" by Kujman. It was done as part of a real sorority initiation and meant to be arduous. The girls seemed happy enough once it was over, joked about it and even did it to their peers later on.

That's the one I saw.

As for people saying that itching powder applied to the soles is "sadistic" or "just mean", well some people like that. Ticklers are not in a position to degrade others' kinks: "my kink is better than yours" is not a good attitude to take. Some vanilla person might turn around and say tickling is wrong, obsessive and sadistic...

i couldn't agree with you more.

yeah itching powder on feet may be quite sadistic.. but with a ticklee's consent and several precautions taken, i guess it could work out just fine.

NEVER, EVER put itching powder on anyone's private parts. The reaction is often a very severe chemical burn. Don't play with it unless you know what you're doing and have something readily available to wash it off should the burning start.

Hehe, that's sounds so cruel and amusing at the same time.... I don't think i would do it, but................ hehe, it sounds funny to watch :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back