• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

It's about time...

BACCOMIX

TMF Poster
Drum roll, please…. After many starts and stops, more than a few late nights and a whole lot of patience from the community. I am finally releasing the next great episode in the adventures of Dr. Soles-- Laughing Pines #2, The Giggle-O.

Influenced by current trend setters in the tickling community and the classic pulp detective and romance comics of yester-year, this comic intended as a parody of the current state of the online tickling scene.

In this episode the FBI calls on Dr. Soles and his staff to apply their vast knowledge of the tickling arts and sciences to catch a dangerous serial tickler that has been terrorizing the country. Can Dr. Soles and his team catch this fiend known only as the Giggle-O?... (15 full color pages—PDF format)

Originally designed as a graphic novel I have edited the piece into 2 episodes. The first part of this action-packed adventure is now available on my new web site, www.baccomix.com.

That’s right. Baccomix.com. After much encouragement from the community, I have finally taken the leap and launched my own site. The proliferation of user-friendly social networking platforms and e-commerce tools has minimized the technology barrier and democratized the web channel to a point where I could no longer justify the hefty percentage that my current images4sale store was costing me per transaction. (I will keep the images4sale site up and running until I am sure that the new platform is successful)

Developed from an adapted blog template, the site will hopefully provide direct access to my catalog while providing me with a more efficient sales and feedback channel to my fans. Bear with me in the weeks to come as I work the kinks out of the site. I will try to be an attentive and gracious web host.

So drop by BACCOMIX.COM, pick up my latest release and say hi. I hope you will enjoy the new comic and the new web site.

Thanks everyone for your patience, continuing support and friendship

I hope you will enjoy Laughing Pines #2, The Giggle-O.

Sincerely
BAC

PS. Since I know it will come up, I am currently targeting August as the release date of the next episode. If those last few pages jump out of the pen sooner, then we'll all be pleasantly surprised. And that would be good.

lp2l.jpg

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back