• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

IT'S SPRING 2013 EDITION.

paracarl44

Wielder of 100 Feathers
As in years past please post the signs of SPRING: You see your first robin, you see your first tulip, your first time mowing the lawn etc.

The snow is melting from the other day.

Hot, drunken, Spring Break college chicks missing their bikini tops converge on my neighborhood en masse.

Hot, drunken, Spring Break college chicks missing their bikini tops converge on my neighborhood en masse.
^ supply photos, please.

No sign of spring here yet. Scattered snow flurries are predicted for tonight. :( :(

The weather is supposed to be in the low 40s here for at least the next week or so. No signs of Spring yet. :ranty:

No signs of spring in the frozen north of England right now. The wind is howling, the snow has been falling again, the temperatures have plummeted, and I haven't seen a single daffodil yet......

No signs of spring in the frozen north of England right now. The wind is howling, the snow has been falling again, the temperatures have plummeted, and I haven't seen a single daffodil yet......

^It is nice to see that the English people are posting in this thread.^

No sign of spring here in NYC. :(
Still snow on the ground from the last storm and it's much too cold for sandals or flip-flops. :(

^It is nice to see that the English people are posting in this thread.^

Not sure if that was sarcastic or not! But I figured weather updates from this side of the Atlantic would add something to the thread :)

Not sure if that was sarcastic or not! But I figured weather updates from this side of the Atlantic would add something to the thread :)
Knowing Carl, that was not sarcastic. He is glad to see you posting in this thread, as am I.

It is now just above freezing here at 34 degrees. :(

^That was NOT sarcastic, I enjoy hearing from people all around the world.^

It does get above freezing here in the daytime.

Here in the Heart of Dixie its been interesting. Usually we got 70 degree weather with flowers starting to bloom, but its been struggling to get out of the 50s. Today we're supposed to get a taste of bad weather which is typical for this time of year.

Spring has taken its time to arrive around here which is rare.

Tonight's update is slightly better. The wind isn't as cold, but still pretty harsh, and the snow is still falling, albeit much lighter than yesterday. Wind direction? Not a clue :p

Latest update from Weather Station Durham:

Still no signs of the arrival of spring, unfortunately. The temperatures are still scraping along the bottom of the thermometer, and a snow is falling in an on/off style.

:bump: The neighbor just had her yard cleaned up from the leftover leaves.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back