• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Its time for another of my group tickle sessions! open invitation to everyone!

The_Newmster

TMF Poster
That's right fellow tickle lovers, its that time of year again.

Ive got a free house from 14th july to 28th july, which can mean only one thing.
Its time for another of my group tickle sessions.

For those of you that have come to one of my sessions before, you know the drill.

However this is an open invitation to anyone that wants to come along and join us.

The normal way these sessions work is depending on how many people attend, we divide into groups and spread out across the 3 available rooms. I set up different bondage equipment in each room, we spend a while in each room and then when we've had enough we simply move onto the next, and keep going until everyone has done everything.

Then at the end, we all get together in one room and get the ticklees one at a time with some serious gang tickling, then get all the ticklees together and tickle them at the same time, having a row of ticklish bare feet in front of me is my idea of heaven.

This session is open to anyone. male, female, young, old, just ticklers, just ticklees, it doesn't matter. Anyone is welcome.
Even if you don't want to participate in the actual tickling, you're welcome to come down anyway and just make some new tickle friends.

My place is on the outskirts of Leicester not far from the M1/M69 junction, very easy to find.

I can accommodate, but only a few people so please let me know as soon as you can.

If you would like to give it a try, send me a pm with details of which days work best for you and we'll see what we can sort out.
I'll reply with my mobile and e-mail, or we can continue to use the pm system if you prefer.

I will continue to update this thread as I receive confirmations of how many people are coming.

Alternately if you would prefer a private session with just me, that's fine too as I am free the entire 2 weeks.

Hey this sounds potentially brilliant.

Can I make a suggestion? As a newbie I'd like to get an idea of who the other attendees would be. So as well as PMing The Newmster, why don't you also announce your intention to attend here, with a little about yourself?

I'm 26, M, switch, and pretty inexperienced. Fetlife profile is edu8648 :)

thanks Hyperticklish,
it's a real shame you can't join us, but for a famous ticklish babe such as yourself, im sure more than a few of us would be willing to pay for a train ticket. lol

I'm sure you could twist a few arms lol and me famous? Doubt your mates know me!

haha you'd be surprised, after that post about one of your sessions a few months ago everyone wants to get they're wiggling fingers on you.

It's not too bad actually, it's about an hour and a half by train and you can get a return ticket for around £30-35. Out of interest Newster, did you envision this happening over the course of a day, a few hours etc? I'm just wondering if it would be possible to catch a train out in the morning and be back the same day.

to be honest im not expecting everyone to arrive at the same time, I figure people arrive at various times throughout the morning and then disappear sometime in the afternoon or early evening. But its really up to you, if you wanna arrive in the morning and leave at lunch that's fine, or if you wanna arrive later and leave late at night that's fine too.

Yeah if by some miracle I make this event I will be leaving the same day myself.

that's fine, it would be fantastic if you could come. I can promise you the tickling of a lifetime.

let me join. I'm so ixtited. 19/male
lee/ler, but not too tickling, i prefer sunday and monday ;)

Okay, after speaking with most of you im gonna have 3 sessions on the following dates:

Friday 19 july

Saturday 20 july

Sunday 21 july

update on attendees

Friday 19 july

Robstorres - switch
tickleboytickle - switch
doubleormoreuk - switch

Saturday 20 july

Me (obviously) - ler
Placidguy65 - switch
Erikk - switch
Baz - switch
uk_ticklelord - lee
ticklytommy - lee
ticklemasteruk - ler
deanotickler - ler
ticklebugs_carl (maybe) - lee
ticklishcuteguy (maybe) - lee
tickleurfeetuk - ler
hewlitt10 - ler (should be)

mostly from here and fetlife
still room for more,

im getting really sick of this!

every time I organise one of these things I get loads of people who immediately start messaging me and chatting and saying they are definitely up for it and will definitely be attending.

But as usual, ive already had people wimping out at the last minute and giving me bull###t excuses.

If you're just talk and have no real intention of attending, why bother to show interest at all?

Ive had 2 people cancel for Friday, and 3 cancel for Saturday,
and there will undoubtedly be more that just don't turn up.

Just so all of you know, if I get 1 more cancellation for Friday, I will be cancelling it.

and there it is,
as expected ive had another cancellation for Friday so its now CANCELLED.
Friday now has 4 lers but only one lee, so obviously that's not going to work.

Saturday is still on.
ive got:
Me (obviously) - ler
Placidguy65 - switch
Erikk - switch
Baz - switch
ticklemasteruk - ler
deanotickler - ler
ticklebugs_carl - lee
tickleurfeetuk - ler

Really sorry I saw this too late, otherwise I'd have been on for Saturday.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back