• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

IVANA'S TICKLISH FEET ARE A TICKLER'S DREAM : FREE PICTURES & CLIP SAMPLE!

FT MANAGER

1st Level Violet Feather
FtManager.jpg

IVANA'S TICKLISH FEET ARE A TICKLER'S DREAM!

The beautiful Croatian Katalyne is back with a wonderful surprise :
She has a ticklish sister who was in holidays in France for a short period so it was an opportunity
to introduce her to us for a tickling experience.

Ivana is a charming 20 years old girl who a a common point with her sister :
she is as ticklish as she's beautiful.
SHE IS INTERVIEWED IN ENGLISH LANGAGE for the first two minutes of the clip then she's
immobilized with her soles up for her first foot tickling experience.
Ivana's feet are a dream because her milky and soft soles are super sensitive to every techniques.
She is tickled by her sister Katalyne of course and by the FT Tickler.
Her reactions are great because she is frantically ticklish especially with the brushes.

ANOTHER BRILLIANT DUO WITH TWO SEXY BEAUTIES!

:justlips: 640X480 WMV SAMPLE : IVANA'S BARE FEET TICKLING SAMPLE
WARNING : THE PREVIEW QUALITY FOR THE 640 x 480 VERSION DOES NOT REFLECT THE QUALITY OF
THE VIDEO FOR SALE!
THE QUALITY OF FREE VIDEO CLIP IS INTENTIONALLY REDUCED TO GIVE YOU A MORE LONG PREVIEW
;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VISIT OUR NEW HD TICKLING WEBSITE :

AND OUR NEW FRENCHTICKLING SHOP :

-----------------------------------------------
Enjoy our others Tickling Stores :

Oh wow!!! Delicious :) I'm in love with the girls. So hot, so soft :)

Damn, you're in one of your best period ever! A great girl once again :) !

lucky man you are to fine cute sisters and ticklish as well i like the way things are going one finest videos this month your on a role keep it up.

Awesome video! Did you happen to have tickled them both together? That'd be a superb video

Fantastic work FT MANAGER !

You should make some foot worship video... with this two hotties... it would be paradise !!!

yes please tickle both sisters at same to i so love to see that that be one hell a ride.

Purchased this clip and it is FANTASTIC! I thoroughly enjoyed it, good sir! Excellent work! Highly recommended clip!

Thank you so much guys, about both sisters tickled together it is a great idea and I will do it if I work anymore with them.

I also picked up the total body clip that just came back with her as well... Awesome!!!

Ivana has Taste and Ticklish looking Feet!!!
I think she liked the brush the best, or maybe the massaging mitts???
She is also a very pretty woman, with gorgeous hair, and a hot n sexy body!!!

Awesome clip, thanks for sharing.

Ivana is possibly the cutest girl you've tickled since Flore! I absolutely adore her and this clip is awesome. The interview is a nice touch as well! :thumbsup:

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back