• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I've found a way to tickle myself!

whereisderek23

TMF Poster
I have discovered that of I ball up a pair of socks (my preference being some thick ski tube socks) and stick them under my right bare armpit (my right side is more ticklish than my left - oh dear i've told you my weak spot! lol!) then go about my daily business, it tickles that armpit and makes you squirm. I think that's where my love of ski tube socks comes from, the fact that I somehow knew they could tickle all along! Plus they keep your feet really toasty!

Picking anything up off the floor is a nightmare while the socks are in your armpit . You just want to take them out, but it tickles even more when you do.

tried duck taping feathers to an old fan, but it just flapped everywhere and the feathers flew off in one big poof... i must try again sometime soon.

What kind of fan were you trying to use, a ceiling fan or a desk fan or what?

i thought it was impossible to try and tickle youreself,but a you learn something evey day!!

I also read, and confirmed, that you can tickle yourself upon waking from a deep sleep. Something about your brain normally telling itself there is nothing to worry about, but when you first wake up those parts of your brain aren't fully communicating. Part of you knows you're the one doing the tickling, but the part responsible for responding to tickling doesn't.

Betchass said:
I also read, and confirmed, that you can tickle yourself upon waking from a deep sleep. Something about your brain normally telling itself there is nothing to worry about, but when you first wake up those parts of your brain aren't fully communicating. Part of you knows you're the one doing the tickling, but the part responsible for responding to tickling doesn't.

i gotta try that sometime, my brain's like a reactor when i wake up, it's gotta build a charge to process stuff. hate it when people wake me up asking complicated stuff. i usually respond with my brain's natural response when it's first unable to answer complicated stuff: "just shove it up your arse"

Bignorm868 said:
i gotta try that sometime, my brain's like a reactor when i wake up, it's gotta build a charge to process stuff. hate it when people wake me up asking complicated stuff. i usually respond with my brain's natural response when it's first unable to answer complicated stuff: "just shove it up your arse"

I have this problem that when I fall asleep the words "PLEASE WAKE ME UP" seem to appear on my forehead. People can't accept that I want to take a nap. "Hey man, you okay? You should go to bed?"

Bignorm868 said:

Unlike when people wake me up to ask me stuff - I usually respond in my sleep.
Sleepwalking is most commonly seen in children, but as they grow up they also grow out of it. I just graduated to sleepTALKing instead. Which is possibly a good thing, given I find pyjamas uncomfortable... :p

Find a willing tickler guys.
It's easier.

*Explodes again in protest*

Easier it might be, K, but it's more intriguing trying to disprove the statement "you can't tickle yourself". It may well indeed be impossible, but like squaring the circle, people will always try to do it regardless. :)

koopacooper said:
Easier it might be, K, but it's more intriguing trying to disprove the statement "you can't tickle yourself".
Call me "old school", but I had never heard of that statement before meeting up with you anglo folks, online

I can tickle myself, for instance, but it's not something I'd be proud of, or even routinely mention to strangers, just to disprove something that I didn't know somebody had taken the pain of ascertaining.

Does it make sense?

:D

Ah, I have this female friend of mine, who can tickle herself silly, just touching her soles...

It's something ticket worthy, I mean it.

I can't believe the amount of times I've come across online neuroscience artickles proudly proclaiming "why you can't tickle yourself". A lot of so-called "scientific" research is done into the matter of why self-tickling supposedly doesn't work...you've never heard about it?

koopacooper said:
A lot of so-called "scientific" research is done into the matter of why self-tickling supposedly doesn't work...you've never heard about it?
To their credit, they sometimes say that the brainwave patterns are different - and that is what really counts in studying the brain.

Sure, stating that they spend money tickling people for the greater good of science doesn't sound too sane...

Oh, and I should mention an italian essay, "Psicopatologia del solletico" by Dr Insabato, went to show just the opposite.

Kalamos said:
To their credit, they sometimes say that the brainwave patterns are different - and that is what really counts in studying the brain.

Sure, stating that they spend money tickling people for the greater good of science doesn't sound too sane...

Oh, and I should mention an italian essay, "Psicopatologia del solletico" by Dr Insabato, went to show just the opposite.

Obviously you can make good feelings in yourself, but has anyone compared the same person tickling themself with that person being tickled by someone else, maybe even blindfolded? I can't believe it has the same effect.

Betchass said:
Has anyone compared the same person tickling themself with that person being tickled by someone else, maybe even blindfolded? I can't believe it has the same effect.
I guess *that* is what they mean, when they say "you can't tickle yourself".
You can tickle yourself, as some can testify, but it is not quite the same thing,, as different brainwave patterns would indicate.

The statement "you can't tickle yourself" is misleading, though.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back