• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I’ve realised

Hello,

I can totally understand that what you have written is what you very much feel at this moment in time. Most people hit periods of such in their lives for various reasons, and it can be crushingly depressing, and leave one feeling pointless, and without options to change things.

However, that is in most cases the perspective of a MOMENT, and not one that needfully will continue on. We are surprisingly resilient as a species and as individuals, and while we have very low points, we also tend to recover from them in time.

So take a moment to acknowledge that things are not great at this point, but that is not written in stone, and that better things can be found in the yet unseen future, including things that you cannot expect or predict. Random chance often changes ones experiences not only for the bad, but for the good also.

And most importantly, find some time to talk to someone. A relative, a friend, a colleague, or a stranger on a help line or forum, and express your feelings to them, and receive some feedback in real time which can make a big difference.

Myriads

In no way do I want to "overstep " here, but I merely want to add from my own perspective.

Myriads, I say that with the utmost respect.for you and for Les's feeling.

Les, I am so sorry about what you are feeling.

I agree with Myriads. Please, please talk to a professional, or such.

Air your feelings, they can and will help you.

We will always told in school.

"Thinking of leaving this planet" (A word which I will not use out of respect)

Is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

I have had similar feelings in my life, even in recent years when I've felt sick with my Epilepsy, which is not an easy condition to manage.

Someone I know says.

"Mitchell, Do not do that. Things will change, nothing stays the same. Life runs in cycles"

Please Les, I beg of you, reach out to a professional/hotline, counselor.

Air your feelings , put everything you feel on the table.

They can and will do everything they can to help you.

My thoughts and prayers are with you,.

I have been pretty close to hitting rock bottom before, though I don't have depression and am honestly too scared to end it all so I would never do so. But I have a friend who was legitimately diagnosed with depression and talks about ending it all despite all the people in her life that love her.

She was actually really beginning to come apart a little while ago and was a complete mess. However, she started going to a therapist and I'd say a little over a year later, presently, she is doing much better. She takes antidepressant medication, sees her therapist 1 - 2 times a week, and she's doing alright.

Not going to pretend like I know what you are going through or that I can relate, but I will say before you make any rash decisions, to consider all your options and maybe talking to someone. At least try it. Believe it or not, talking can help.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back