• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

JAMIE DANIELS is Sister Teeny Feeta in "Nun Soles 1"

sole experience

TMF Regular
JAMIE DANIELS has taken her vows and now is a nun! Sister Teeny Feeta is a bitter and harsh nun indeed! The angry little religious penguin is a bit naughty, putting her feet up so she can mark the papers of her miserable students when one of the insolent bunch comes up and slips her shoes off! Her feet wiggle angrily as she finds fault with the students' work. Then the same troublemaker comes up and actually has the nerve to carress her bare soles! How she would beat him with a ruler if it didn't feeeeel sooooo gooooood. Finally the impudent student tickles Sister Teeny Feeta's tiny, vulnerable, ultra-ticklish soles! He turns the tables on her and now it's her turn to squirm!

Multiple buying options available on our webstore, click the banner below to get em! There is a preview clip and some caps below--

Attachments

• jamie-daniels-nunsoles1-preview.wmv
    3.6 MB · Views: 1,024
Hey you know what this is a pretty creative concept - kudos buddy! Hope it does well for ya.

cute, a bit wired with the nun custome , but ok!

I have never seen such blatant pretending to be ticklish in a preview clip. I would suggest putting up some scenes where she is actually tickled and where it shows that she is ticklish (IF she is).

I have never seen such blatant pretending to be ticklish in a preview clip. I would suggest putting up some scenes where she is actually tickled and where it shows that she is ticklish (IF she is).

As someone with actual experience with Jamie, the only thing that makes you're questioning whether Jamie is ticklish make any sense, is that you have no experience with her. She's a dream ticklee! As someone who's felt the muscles in her body contract and her legs tense and twitch, both to light and firm tickles, I'm not guessing. I'm sharing.

As is your right, we always have the right to question everything. Sometimes though, the questioning "itself" can be more amusement than the tickling - really!

Fortunately, anyone's lack of knowledge of Jamie doesn't make her less ticklish. So, the Universe is undisturbed.

JD

She is so not ticklish, we have seen her act before.. and it is tiresome.

A bit wierd indeed but a great clip nonetheless. Jaime is a great ticklee and its always great to see her feet!

As someone with actual experience with Jamie, the only thing that makes you're questioning whether Jamie is ticklish make any sense, is that you have no experience with her. She's a dream ticklee! As someone who's felt the muscles in her body contract and her legs tense and twitch, both to light and firm tickles, I'm not guessing. I'm sharing.

As is your right, we always have the right to question everything. Sometimes though, the questioning "itself" can be more amusement than the tickling - really!

Fortunately, anyone's lack of knowledge of Jamie doesn't make her less ticklish. So, the Universe is undisturbed.

JD

I watched the preview again. There is not a single real laugh there, not one. Especially the last segment after she hits the tickler (you?) with the stick thing looks so staged, it's not even funny. It doesn't look real but like really really bad acting. I want to believe that she is ticklish, I really do - but not based on this "preview".

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back