• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jane Seymour

milagros317

Verified
vidcap of sole
JaneSeymour05.jpg

Hei, he has that look on his face... He must be thinking "Should i tickle her or not?" And since she looks quite stressed out, that should make is decision quite in favour of tickling! :D Thanks Mils! :wavingguy

Nice shot of the lovely Jane's sole. Thanks!

Mitch

lol he does have that look on his face, nice pic thanks.

Kust

Dário F said:
Hei, he has that look on his face... He must be thinking "Should i tickle her or not?" And since she looks quite stressed out, that should make is decision quite in favour of tickling! :D Thanks Mils! :wavingguy

I already knew this image from "Doctor Quinn medicine Woman" and I can say at this moment of the story,Sully is not in the mood for tickling Doctor Quinn but maybe we can imagine Joe Lando (the actor) had the idea to tickle Jane Seymour
There is in the same TV set a scene in wich Sully is severly damaged and Doctor Quin tickle his inne thighs and soles with a medical instrument to check for brain or nerves damages.Personnally,it is a fantasy of mine to be tickled by a gorgeous female doctor
Maybe I'm wrong but in my opinion,Michaela and Sully(or Jane and Joe) would be great characters for a tickle story.
Thank you for the photo,Milagros

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back